PDA

View Full Version : Farallones 8-27-06

MoMoney
08-28-2006, 07:55 PM
Left berkeley sunday early to the islands in search of rock fish.Weather was awesome.Made the run out at 22mph and home at 27mph.Anyways,we hammered the rockies.We took home limits for the 3 of us including lings to 15.Lots of quality blues as well as cabs and couple others in the mix.Let loose a few yellow eyed ones.I had to untangle a line and started feelin woozy and wasnt doin to good after that.But in short order we got our fish and was back at the dock by 12pm.Sorry for no pics but my wife had the camera for the day.Didnt end up chasin sharks or anything else in the bay as I wasnt doin good and wasnt about to puke on such a nice day.Ive never really been seasick and wasnt about to let loose on a calm day as I would never hear the end of it.Today im feelin ill still so maybe Im gettin the flu or something ;) ;)As we were leavin a few maybe 3 or 4 party boats showed up to our area.We were fishin with one boat until we limited out and then it started gettin crowded.Its amazing how a net can draw the boats to within spittin distance.

keciga1
08-28-2006, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the report. Good to hear that the cod is still hot.