PDA

View Full Version : Lake Temescal 1 / 1 / 13

sturgeonhunter
01-01-2013, 02:11 PM
First off Happy New Year to All,me and a good friend decided to try or luck on first day of new year,got lines wet around 8 ish ( got a late start ) fished until 11:30.We landed 4 a piece and lost several more a piece.The biggest went 3 lbs smallest was 1 1/2 lb DFG stocker.We fished from handicap dock.We haven't had that good a day fishing in awhile.lake is just off color and clean water coming into lake,I decided to try and make a concoction of cooking oil and some garlic powder to dip the powerbait into on one rod and just power bait on the other,the one dipped in the mixture seemed to work 3 of my 4 fish landed came from the dipped powerbait.

TIGHT LINES - RIP SOME LIPS

TroutGhost
01-02-2013, 07:40 AM
Sweet. Temescal is a nice little lake to fish. They stock it to the right of the handicap dock and sometimes you can see schools swimming by just feet from the dock. It's a small lake so there really aren't any secret spots, one can catch trout from pretty much most spots. I used to like fishing on a point just across from where they stock. Those are some nice size trout you caught, congratulations!