PDA

View Full Version : Rollins Lake?

ptnt11085
02-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Anybody been to Rollins Lake lately? If so, how is the water clarity? and where are you catching them?

Thanks, Paul T

CRABBY
02-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Paul,last I heard the water was still muddy an the bite slow,Dennis Pierce show last week!!Not sure about right now today!!!I sure wouldn't drive from from Truckee on a hope an prayer to fish that lake!! Dennis Pierce is on Fri.eve. at 6 o'clock on KNCO AM 850!!It replays sat. morn.at 5 am....he gives all or most updates for our local lakes down here...+ more....Don

ptnt11085
02-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Paul,last I heard the water was still muddy an the bite slow,Dennis Pierce show last week!!Not sure about right now today!!!I sure wouldn't drive from from Truckee on a hope an prayer to fish that lake!! Dennis Pierce is on Fri.eve. at 6 o'clock on KNCO AM 850!!It replays sat. morn.at 5 am....he gives all or most updates for our local lakes down here...+ more....Don

Don,

OK, so noted, looks like you saved me a drive down there for nothing. Many thanks for the reply and the radio referral. Unfortunately, the only AM radio signal we can get is Reno.

Paul T