PDA

View Full Version : San Pablo 2/24

NCfisher
02-25-2013, 09:40 AM
Got the boat on the water around 0730 and trolled until about 1100 with a couple hits but no takers. We tried everything from J7 firetigers, wedding rings, nightcrawlers and cripplures...nothing! So, my buddy and I decided to find a nice place to beach it and then it started to pick up. Ended up with 7 total between the 2 of us all on PB. Had a couple big ones snap the line but they all put up a good fight. The biggest one here was jumping out of the water as he was being reeled in. The weather was absolutely perfect yesterday as well.

hanahou7
02-25-2013, 10:27 AM
Nice catch! Must have been a perfect day to just get on the water. Fish on the stringer is a nice bonus ;) I am hoping to take the GF's cousins fishing there on March 16th for their first trip.

Do you mind sharing where you caught those? Not a specific location, but just whether it was towards the Northern or Southern end of the lake. Did you beach it on a point?

NCfisher
02-25-2013, 12:44 PM
I don't mind telling you where I was at. They're not my fish and I can't go out there everyday. "Secret" fishermen annoy me. I was on Sandy Point for a bit and then moved over to Racoon Straits. Good luck.

crazyfisher
02-25-2013, 01:03 PM
nicely done