PDA

View Full Version : richmond marina perch 3/1

nayr
03-01-2013, 05:42 PM
Low tide at the marina was at about 9am this morning, so my friend Jc and I got to the ramp in Richmond just before 10am. It was still pretty foggy on our way out which made things fun. It took about 15 minutes to find the first fish and the action was pretty steady until we ran out of pile worms around 2pm. We boated more than 20 fish before keeping our last one to round out limits. Fun day all in all. We drifted high/low rigs (on bass rods) adjacent to structure all day. I also fished a grub on one of my hooks for zero bites, all the fish hit bait. I can only pray for decent weather on my next day off to get out there again!
Good luck out there !

My buddy had his GoPro rolling for a bit too.
Perch Fishing in the bayarea - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/embed/I589Jq55btg)

MoMoney
03-01-2013, 07:16 PM
Thats awesome,I wanna give that a try also.Did you catch a bunch of different kinds of perch?Some look like they are good sized ones.

MoMoney
03-01-2013, 07:18 PM
Do you use bobbers or fish on the botom or?

nayr
03-01-2013, 07:42 PM
Only caught 2 different species today. We didnt use a bobber, on average the water we fished was between 6 an 8 ft so we we would cast out and let the wind/tide bounce the bait along

nayr
03-02-2013, 05:50 PM
Oh i forgot my friend had his GoPro rolling for a bit...... link posted above