PDA

View Full Version : cherry lake again

clb101
03-03-2013, 11:26 AM
went back to cherry lake yesterday and after the last week of sun the access around the lake was great. as soon as i got there i wished i had taken my boat as the road down to the launch was open. oh well i needed the exercise anyway. i threw repalas for a couple of fish, then headed for my spot by the elanore pump house. same gig nightcrawler marshmellow on one pole, with pautzke eggs marshmellow on the other. not as rapid fire as last time but still caught around 15 fish. culled out acouple of 14 inchers for the grill. on my way out ran into jason from the sniffer forums and talked fish. i was tired and had a good hike ahead of me so i didnt visit as long as i would of liked. i am new to the forums and so far nothing but great people with great help and tips for the sportsmen. FISHON cherry is on fire but after reading the thread about beardsely, one of my all time favorites, i now have to reconsider.....

RideNfish
03-03-2013, 12:13 PM
Thanks for reporting and I hope you continue. :) I was wondering if Jason made it up there. Now I know. Like you, Beardsley has me interested as well. Maybe we should car pool. :-)

mryosemite
03-03-2013, 12:17 PM
Hey Craig - it was good to meet you in person. Seems like a small world when you can drive 3 hrs to a small mountain lake and meet someone you've only talked to a couple times online. Gotta love computers!

clb101
03-03-2013, 01:45 PM
ridenfish; sounds like a good idea to me, but all depends on the weather. will know more about whats what on thursday night.... but am deff. interested

RideNfish
03-03-2013, 01:55 PM
I will guess this Wed's storm will close it again to Beardsley but will have to see.

CVAforrest
03-04-2013, 11:16 AM
i was up that way this past weekend as well, and it was pretty sweet. couldnt keep them off the lures at one point haha, talk about a blast tho.