PDA

View Full Version : Hitting up Rollins Today, where to fish?

WHT.RUS
03-16-2013, 06:36 AM
Decided to hit up Rollins tody at a last minute. Where should I fish? (1st time trying Rollins)

49erbassman
03-16-2013, 07:20 AM
It's a tough lake from the bank sometimes. We always did decent at the greenhorn access pretty much any where away from the docks we could find. Docks are okay for pan fish and the occasional bass. Good luck bro....no fishing for me this weekend :-(

Sent from my iPhone

Akasha Twi-Path
03-16-2013, 10:22 AM
got 3 nice trout up the north fork yesterday good luck

WHT.RUS
03-16-2013, 01:06 PM
Hit some sloughs for some panfish instead. Went to my summer honey hole, not a single bite. Two wardens stopped by checked my license and some small talk while I was having lunch. Decided to hit another slough 15 miles away. Two fishermen said they been hooking alot of sac minnows around 14 inches other than that nothing. Sat there for about 20 minutes, and guess who shows up?! Same two game wardens watch from the other side, and few minutes later drove away only to come in person on our side to check the other two guys. Guess wardens are doing their job! Asked them about the show, but guess it will be the last season from last year since the producers going to the other state. As for some panfish, the wardens told me it was hot for 3 days couple weeks ago until everyone fished it out.