PDA

View Full Version : Finding boats

jmacpolo
04-04-2013, 07:58 AM
Besides the classified section here on the sniffer, where else is a good place to look for used boats?

Thanks,
John

dabalone
04-04-2013, 08:07 AM
Craigslist

WHT.RUS
04-04-2013, 08:16 AM
BoatTrader, eBay and boats

RideNfish
04-04-2013, 11:42 AM
Heck, just go on a boat ride on the delta with someone and pick out one you want that has been left by trashy people. It "might" need a little TLC. :D

redneckpunk
04-04-2013, 12:13 PM
What are you looking for? Post up and just perhaps you'll get lucky and one of us might know someone looking to sell or where to find one. Sometimes, smaller boats can be found sitting in fields or backyards and a talk with the property owner may yield a nice deal.

~RNP

keelhauler
04-05-2013, 05:31 PM
I just found a 95 Champion bass boat on Craigslist. I had been looking for months. A few bad boats a few bad owners and a few too expensive. I suggest looking at more than one per trip if at all possible. This way you can choose between the two(or three or.....?) Know what you're buying also. I looked on a number of sites that explained what to look for as far as condition of boat overall, not the the things you can fix or replace yourself. I suggest bass boat central. They have a forum and also likes and dislikes of most bass boats. A guy I work with actually has a boat for sale. Its 18ft aluminum with a 40 horse. Pm me if you are interested

salmonid
04-05-2013, 09:43 PM
Craigslist

^this .