PDA

View Full Version : Neat-Thanks

OYD
04-19-2013, 06:23 AM
It is nice to have a new thread for those who like to tinker with terminal tackle. Brad Stout makes a lot of neat trolling lures for his own use and I will try to get him to post some pictures of his handiwork. He also has a video showing how he makes molds of his wooden lures so he can replicate them easily with plastics and I will ask him to post a link. Unfortunately, I am too old school with the computer to do it myself.

B.S.
04-19-2013, 12:19 PM
It is nice to have a new thread for those who like to tinker with terminal tackle. Brad Stout makes a lot of neat trolling lures for his own use and I will try to get him to post some pictures of his handiwork. He also has a video showing how he makes molds of his wooden lures so he can replicate them easily with plastics and I will ask him to post a link. Unfortunately, I am too old school with the computer to do it myself.

Thanks for the email Frank i didnt realize fishsniffer had a message board for tackle building

Here is a link

how to mold lures - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpPmJ8soxVs)

I hope this works

49erbassman
04-19-2013, 03:09 PM
It was just added so stick around and join the fun!!

Fish on!

Marv
04-19-2013, 03:25 PM
I can't wait to see the cool stuff that gets posted here, might get some ideas.

AlbeeFishing
04-22-2013, 12:47 PM
This will be awesome. Im working on a new trolling lure for salmon. Also a version for trout. Its a 2 blade version of a inline single blade. But the blades are going to be hand made Im working on figuring out how to get them to turn opposite of each other. Any Idea?