PDA

View Full Version : GOPRO Underwater Trout Video

Calicanuck
04-25-2013, 07:50 PM
This is an underwater trout video from all the footage I took while fishing last weekend. Lots of trout, tons of action and a few missed strikes. Best to watch in HD if your internet connection will tolerate it.

http://youtu.be/u7gENF_Bd8k

Calicanuck

Marv
04-25-2013, 08:42 PM
Couple things, first off another cool video, nice editing too, I subscribed. interesting to watch the fish circle and strike the jig. Where is that? Some of those trout swimming around are looking ragged, but most of them looked like a nice strain of bows.

Captain Compassion
04-25-2013, 08:51 PM
Them trout seem to be thinking more about love than your little jig.:) Great Video.

CC

CAL.NDN
04-25-2013, 08:54 PM
Yes sir captain. They are in spawn mode they get that way from the beds and other aggressive males competing.

Calicanuck
04-25-2013, 09:53 PM
This is from Big Bear Lake. They get a little torn up from fighting other males. I'll make another short clip I got of two males on the surface just going at each other for a long time. Since they weren't going down I finally started to video it. Crazy.

Yeah they pretty much ignore the jig when you just bounce it by them. Only way to catch them seems to be early and late in the day and casting it out from shore. Once in a while they'll grab it, but minimal commitment.

Thanks for subscribing!

Calicanuck

Kickenbass40
04-26-2013, 10:00 AM
Super cool video you da man .... ! Love it. I am not going to get any work done now thinking of those fish.

SF21
04-26-2013, 10:29 AM
Haha look at the tiny fish trying to strike the jig at about :57sec

Calicanuck
04-26-2013, 03:52 PM
Haha look at the tiny fish trying to strike the jig at about :57sec

Yeah he was trying to get a piece for a while.