PDA

View Full Version : Thank you forum members!!!

dabalone
04-26-2013, 05:00 PM
Regular programming interrupted for the following message.

Been on many fishing sites, gotta say this fishsniffer forums is the best! Great interaction between posters, lots of help in any category or section for just about any subject and guidance for where to get answers if we don't have it here. We can even get into a little political back and forth with no problems. Hunting, yes, Saltwater yes, its here with members willing to share personal experience and knowledge, heck members willing to share their boats with strangers. All this with a dose of humor and a reasonable even handed but firm moderation equals win win for all. I can go on but hey if you are here you already know what I am saying, personally I am impressed with our membership!

Many people behind the scenes who quietly provide these forums and make it happen, owners, admins, staff, mods, but without you the members, its not possible. Thanks for participating!

Cheers
Don ..... not the Crabby one

Nor*Cal
04-29-2013, 09:02 AM
I agree! I was originally a lurker of sorts. I would google a certain lake and type of fish and it would almost always bring me to fish sniffer. I realized that there were some good tips being shared and so eventually i joined. Come to find out All the guys in here are good fellows! Everybody is really helpful and I always have a good time joking around with the boys in here. Fish Sniffer rocks!! :git: