PDA

View Full Version : ChupaTroll Shad Bite

pulper80
05-16-2013, 08:47 AM
Scouted Sunrise yesterday. Saw a few fish caught around midday. Stopped by again in the evening and did not even see one hookup. So I guess this is more evidence that shad do bite during the day :smiley: Although the storm was starting to roll in during the evening so I don't know if the barometric pressure has an effect on shad like it does on lake fish like bass and trout. Such a tricky, confusing bite...

fish_hunter
05-17-2013, 03:03 PM
Scouted Sunrise yesterday. Saw a few fish caught around midday. Stopped by again in the evening and did not even see one hookup. So I guess this is more evidence that shad do bite during the day :smiley: Although the storm was starting to roll in during the evening so I don't know if the barometric pressure has an effect on shad like it does on lake fish like bass and trout. Such a tricky, confusing bite...

Is it ChupaTroll or ChadTroll? Sounds like someone is trolling around, oh wait, that's in the delta or in the lakes haha.:laugh:

pulper80
05-17-2013, 03:48 PM
Is it ChupaTroll or ChadTroll? Sounds like someone is trolling around, oh wait, that's in the delta or in the lakes haha.:laugh:

Wow! fish_hunter, you have come out of retirement and decided to hunt some fish! Since you have been out of the game since November 2004, I'll bring you up to speed. Here is the latest guaranteed rig to catch shad on the America River: