PDA

View Full Version : Bazerkly monday!!!

CPTN_JACK
05-30-2006, 02:08 PM
No bait at Bazerkly so ran to SF for a tank off $30 PINNERS!! worked the grid at bonita for several drifts no flattys but assortment of Lings and Rocks!! Put the lid on the tank and ran up the line to duxberry reef and droped the trolin gear for salmon!! worked it to rocky point and out to N.Bouy for no action!! Radio was cryin the blues with mabey five or so boxed between dux,N.Bouy and N. Island Triangle!!Did hear of a couple S. at Pedro Pt.!! Green water, no bait,birds,no fish!! Pulled the gear and ran back to drift the top of the flood at bonita!! *very slow with again no scratches!! tryed some windy drifts at Angel for nada and called it a day!! all they way home we said "Should have gone to bodaga" MY BUDDYS FISHED TEN MILE IN 240 FT AT THE LOWER END AND IT WAS wfo!!! *Special thanks to my buddy Richard Wright from lodi for the invite on his sled!! *Good luck to all!! CJ [smiley=captjack.gif]

CPTN_JACK
05-31-2006, 07:42 AM
Any one else do any better MONDAY??? HELLO!! CJ [smiley=captjack.gif]

14_blast
05-31-2006, 08:14 AM
We fished Berkeley/Emeryville flats for 1 keeper, 1 shaker (he was short by less than .25 inches...I could've kept him, but I didn't), and lotsa bites. The butt rig we had didn't have stingers, I wish it did because the butts seemed to be short striking the bait. The bite did turn on, but it turned on for everyone else. It sucks when everyone around was catching and not your boat.

BTW, Cal Dawn has KILLER breakfast burritos.

CPTN_JACK
05-31-2006, 08:42 AM
thanks for the reply!! sounds like you had more luck than we did!! were you guyds in green water or brown?? when we left the ramp to bait up in SF we noticed the flats looked dirty so we tried the outside beaches for nada!! never know!! CJ [smiley=captjack.gif]

14_blast
05-31-2006, 01:03 PM
We were just in front of the riptide.

I heard that there was a long line for bait at Berkeley. I also heard that a lot of salmon were caught at the North Island...where ever that is.

CJ, do you use stingers on your hali rigs?

gmdcdvm
05-31-2006, 04:55 PM
A lot of those short bites may be the shakers. There is a ton of them around, and last week we pulled up quite a few on the boarty boats along with some keepers.