PDA

View Full Version : Somethings Really Wrong about this page......I just cant grasp it...

FishItswuts4dinner
05-25-2013, 12:48 PM
Solano County - Tide Charts and Fishing Report (http://solanocounty.com/depts/rm/countypark/tide_charts_and_fishing_report/default.asp)

CAL.NDN
05-25-2013, 12:57 PM
Power worms all the way lol

westcoastdave
05-25-2013, 03:09 PM
When I was new to fishing, I went Striped Bass fishing from the bank at Freeport with bait. One day a guy near me was fishing a 2 hook high low leader with some kind of worms on it.I asked him what they were and he said, "pile worms". Well I misunderstood him and came back again with some Berkeley Power worms. I attached one to each hook and cast out. Of course I never caught anything on them. I also tried this still fishing rig with power worms for largemouth with the same results. Later I did learn the proper way to fish plastic worms.

hooks
05-25-2013, 07:38 PM
Bait for green sturgeon??? Did congress change the law again?

Racinrob
05-25-2013, 08:49 PM
I use power Worms for Greenies all the time. Still have not caught one though.

FishItswuts4dinner
05-25-2013, 10:01 PM
Bait for green sturgeon??? Did congress change the law again?

Bingo, That's it........................those silly kindeRgaRden girls up in sacto.....:rotfl2:...... I wonder if they will ever legalize trap nets and no limits for all fishes in our entire country of kommifornia?>>>>oooops...I shouldn't give em' any ideas...