PDA

View Full Version : Disabled Veterans Salmon fishing trip to the Sacramento River

PHA President
06-17-2013, 10:15 AM
We're setting up a Disabled Veteran Salmon fishing trip on the Sacramento River. Please contact Doug McArthur from Team McFishing to sign up as a volunteer. We would like to have a list of boats to contact for these events. Please let Doug know if you would like to be on that list. Thank you in advance for you support of our disabled veteran fishing program.

fishnmike
06-17-2013, 10:34 AM
Put me on the list depending on what date. Sept gets busy with hunting seasons.

BigK
06-17-2013, 11:36 AM
when? any specifics? I may be interested and can put folks aboard.

redneckpunk
06-17-2013, 11:53 AM
As soon as a specific date is set, it will be posted. This is just to serve as a heads up that one is being arranged and determine, from feedback, how many volunteers we have who would be interested. Having a list of volunteers makes putting on such an event easier than showing up at a launch ramp hoping to have enough boats for the number if VETS coming. Even if, after the date is set, you cant make this one but are interested in volunteering, post up so they know.

~RNP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team Mc Fishing
06-17-2013, 12:54 PM
Just getting the word out to start the idea going around. We want to do something big in the river again. Wet have to wait for those kings to start coming upriver hot and heavy. Plenty of info to come.

Team Mc Fishing
Guide Service

CRABBY
06-17-2013, 03:58 PM
Curious as to what happened at NM???Seen nothing about it!!:)

razorbck64
06-17-2013, 04:32 PM
Yea I would be interested just need dates and times.. I am a teacher and have summers off if it is before Aug 7th..........I have a small 17 1/2 ft Lund and I think I could hold two at least...If not I would be willing to volunteer on someone elses boat to help make this happen...

Just PM me with the info...

redneckpunk
06-17-2013, 06:25 PM
Curious as to what happened at NM???Seen nothing about it!!:)

Ive been meaning to post an update but after being physically and emotionally drained when we got home yesterday and having a headache from hell right now, I just havent gotten around to it. Randy did a brief post here http://www.fishsniffer.com/forums/general-freshwater-discussion/105161-purple-heart-anglers-disabled-veterans-day-new-melones-june-15th-4.html#post933143. I will post up some of the pics I took soon but it was a great time with great people.

~RNP

fishnmike
06-18-2013, 07:24 AM
It was a great event as was the last one. Bite was tough as the fish were tight to structure down in the trees. We managed to get our vets 3 each and farmed a bunch more. But we got a bunch of great guys and some gals on out on the water for a fun day.

Seon
06-18-2013, 08:43 AM
You can add my name on the list; however, it'll depend on the date being that Salmon, Rockfish and Halibut in the Big Blue will be in full swing :undecided: .