PDA

View Full Version : got abs?

fishhook60
04-01-2006, 06:00 PM
any one get any abs today ? got my three water was not bad as far as height but visabiltu was about 1.5 ft sun shining in ft bragg chowder time

SUNRISECHASER
04-04-2006, 07:58 AM
Arrvied FT. Bragg Friday 3/31 1500, rain,rain rain. Made shanty town of tarps and trucks near Westport. Saturday the sun showed and the abalone party stated. Good eats and good friends made for a great day.
Sunday, rain rain and more darn rain...started about midnite and lasted all the way back to Sactown. Visisbility and surge was much much better for diving on Sunday even though it rain all day. Mission successful, limits all around.

Sea_Snake
04-04-2006, 05:17 PM
I think we need a divers fourm since there will most likely not be a salmon season. Alot of us will start back diving instead of trolling. Keep up the good posts. I myself like to camp at Ocean Cove campground some good people own and run the place and they have a killer little store with almost everything that I forgot to bring.

TSL
04-04-2006, 06:22 PM
my concerned optimisum i stated on the salmon board after the meeting in sac today has been lifted to a full blown
YEEEEE HAAAAA!!!!!
looks like we may get a full salmon season except in august there maybe some closure near the klamatha

TSL