PDA

View Full Version : Petition to release water and save future fish generations

anbu_yoshi
07-26-2013, 04:07 PM
Sign. That is all.

https://www.change.org/petitions/never-again-tell-the-bureau-of-reclamation-release-water-to-avoid-a-klamath-fish-kill

anbu_yoshi
07-26-2013, 05:15 PM
Gotta try something and you never know until you try.

Ideally, I'd say screw San Joaquin Valley and cut their water supply down. Folsom Lake is like a desert right now but the lakes in Socal are full. Whats up with that nonsense?

Politicians make too much money off of it thats why.

PS my friendly moderator... yes you are the party pooper and should be ashamed for taking my hope :teaseku9:

Line Stretcher
07-26-2013, 06:09 PM
Speculation and personal opinions are useless without facts to back them up. Get the facts and then make accusations.

In the mean time we need to put as much effort into finding alternative resources for fresh water as we do for fuel.

What would it be like if we built undersea nulclear power plants off shore that doubled as desalinzation plants? If you want to get ticked off at people get ticked at the idiots that are keeping that from happening.

reelrod
07-30-2013, 12:39 PM
smart man could make the driest land green year round Nuclear power plants off shore power Desalination plants and make Hydrogen ..for fuel cell to power the world