PDA

View Full Version : Fishin the Sierras

Prettyman01
11-10-2013, 01:41 AM
Ok folks. I admit. As a fairly recent transplant from sac ca. to reno nv. I have fallen under the spell of Pyramid Lake and have spent much of the last 2 years fishing it in search of a monster cutt. But tis the season for monster trout of all other varieties and I need a little motivation to hit some of the other relatively unharassed bodies of water within an hour+ drive durring the final fall season. Snow has yet to dump and I'd like to take a stab at one or two lakes before it gets too nasty out.

Thoughts?

Please pm with some great advise or reply with some good ideas for all to see. I'd love to tag along with someone who has it dialed in and would gladly split costs for a day of fishin with someone who knows what's up. Donner, stampede, Boca Jackson meadows, bowman, Tahoe, or even the Truckee river are on my radar for big browns, macks, or holdover bows.

Otherwise I'll be at Pyramid for the rest of winter due to relatively pleasant driving conditions for aggressive trout with 20+ pounder potential....

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk