PDA

View Full Version : Local Waterfowl Hunters

TheWeasel
02-19-2014, 06:08 PM
Hello Fellow sniffers,
I hunted a lot of public land around the area, 37, napa slough and the refuges up north like Delevan and all them, and realized it got boring hunting by myself. I'm thinkin next season of getting a crew of people together to hunt with next season so we can all enjoy the bounty. I am a young guy but I ain't no novice. Anything less than 100 birds, is a bad season for me and I had 88 birds this season due to lack of water and weather. My usual huntin buddies didn't come through this year so I need new ones. I honker hunt some fields around Sonoma county but my buddy who owns them isn't the most reliable. Send me message or reply to this thread and hopefully we kill em next season.

nvthis
02-20-2014, 08:48 AM
Well, if ya ever make it up towards Oroville/Thermalito Afterbay ;)..... But, I guarantee you won't be having anything like a 100 bird season there lol... Nice shots, bro..

sendogg
02-20-2014, 12:51 PM
Well, if ya ever make it up towards Oroville/Thermalito Afterbay ;)..... But, I guarantee you won't be having anything like a 100 bird season there lol... Nice shots, bro..

Hey Weasel,
Check your pm, I'm definitely down for that.

TheWeasel
02-21-2014, 05:45 AM

I thought bout hunting that when I lived in Oroville but never got the chance. I know a lot of honkers are in there and that's pretty much all I know haah