PDA

View Full Version : Alpine county opening day end of the month

TahoeLund
04-02-2014, 07:00 PM
Hello fellow sniffers Just wanted to give an update on what Alpine County fish and game is doing to get ready for opening weekend. We have all our fish planting money lined up and will be on track for anther great year of fishing. We have already scheduled our first plant of the year and it will be happening soon. We are seeing lower river water levels this year so this will let us start stocking early. The fish should be spread out and well acclimated by opening day. This could be one of the best opening weekends of fishing we have had in years. The local fire department will be doing it 3rd annual pancake breakfast on Saturday opening day. Markleeville and Woodfords will have supplies and be happy to see the summer season kick off. Start making your plans and we look forward to seeing you. Feel free to ask any questions you have and any info I can give i will be happy to help.

Captain Compassion
04-02-2014, 07:16 PM
Might wander up there a time or two this year.:) The recent snow should help the river flows. Alpine openers are always fun. Thanks for the update.

CC

GoneCountry
04-03-2014, 04:22 AM
so whats the date of opening of the rivers

Captain Compassion
04-03-2014, 04:57 AM
so whats the date of opening of the rivers

04/26/14. :excited:

CC

Akasha Twi-Path
04-03-2014, 08:48 AM
thats on my B day i might have to make it up there