PDA

View Full Version : looking for some good spots to fish berryessa for the boating newbie

LONO100
04-17-2014, 08:22 PM
hi all, as you might have seen my previous posts, i just got my very first boat and took it for its maiden voyage on lake berryessa last week. as a life long bank, and pier angler, although i was limited by walking the banks and shores of my favorite places to fish, i always knew what spots would produce for me.

ironically, i have been finally liberated on the water by my boat, but it opened up so much, i was literally overwhelmed by where to fish on my first trip out on the water in berryessa.

i have just ordered a downrigger, but i havent got it yet, so trolling at berryessa might be out of the question at this point. i was wondering where i could hit at berryessa via boat that might produce some good lure fishing for some bass. i plan on heading out early saturday morning, if all goes to plan. any suggestions on destinations at berryessa where i can get some bass action for the boating newbie? thanks everyone.

Midnight Krawler
04-18-2014, 12:15 PM
This is the saltwater section, you might try posting in the trout or kokanee section for better results fishing Berryessa.

LONO100
04-18-2014, 12:17 PM
wow, i just realized it checking to see if anyone replied! i was intending to post on the bass section and was wondering why i couldnt find my post! thanks for the heads up.