PDA

View Full Version : Join Ernie Marlan and NorCal Sportfishing Nov 7th

AnglingWes
11-05-2014, 05:23 PM
Only two spots left for this trip guys!!! Please call ASAP if you are interested.

Winter is coming and I am ready to take a trip with NorCal Sport Fishing so I can stock up on rockfish, lingcod and crab. Earlier this year, I went on a combo trip with NorCal Sport Fishing and had a fantastic experience. On this trip, I remember bringing my first lingcod into the boat on my very first drop down in shallow water.

The action was fast and furious with both the lingcod and the rockfish. We had limits of lingcodfor the six anglers and three limits of rockfish on the boat in a little over an hour. At that point we agreed to go try our hand at catching salmon because the other three anglers decided they wanted to spend the remaining time targeting salmon.

One of the reasons I really enjoy fishing out of Bodega Bay is because it provides an opportunity to catch sizable lingcod and rockfish. I’ve fished out of Bodega several times this year and each trip has produced a nice sack of fish. This is one of the main reasons why I am really looking forward to this trip. With winter right around the corner, I need to make sure the freezer is full of rock fish and lingcod since it is my favorite type of fish for fish tacos.

Now here is the kicker, the crab season opens on November 1st and NorCal Sport Fishing will have their crab pots full of bait and soaking just waiting for us to pull them up after we catch our rockfish and ling cod. This, to me, is the icing on the cake and just writing about it gets me eager for this trip.
Captain Tim Wong and his crew at NorCal Sport Fishing have the experience and knowledge about how to produce fish. If you’ve never been fishing with NorCal Sport Fishing, now is your chance.

The Fish Sniffer will be providing several worthwhile giveaways to each angler who books this trip. Space is limited to six anglers so you can bet that this trip will fill up fast. Give Captain Tim a call and reserve your spot today! Captain Tim can be reached at (707) 228-8322 or online at www.norcalsportfishingadventures.com (http://www.norcalsportfishingadventures.com).