PDA

View Full Version : Advertiser's page?

Mickey_Thomas
01-17-2007, 08:57 AM
With more and more advertisers putting adds on the forums would it be possible to have a page where all of them are listed with contact info included? I notice that they are more of a pop up thing, and have no special place where we can contact them when we want. You have to wait for the add to cycle up to click on it. Or am I missing something?

metalmouth
01-17-2007, 09:01 AM
Here is a link to our current advertisers. They are updating the page as we speak!

http://www.fishsniffer.com/services/index.html

You can also click on the Angler's Marketplace in the red box at the top left corner of the page!

MM

drstressor
01-17-2007, 11:18 AM
Only the businesses in blue with active web links are board supporters. The others advertise in the print version of the FishSniffer.

At least that's how it was explained to me.

FS Marketing
04-19-2007, 01:18 PM
See the sidebar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Banner Advertisers http://www.fishsniffer.com/services/indexbanners.html

;D

metalmouth
04-19-2007, 05:03 PM
Very nice Deborah! It is awesome to see the actual banners and not just the link!

Thanks,

MM/Don

skipper
04-19-2007, 08:52 PM
Great job, thanks Debora. :) :)

AllFishNoWork
04-20-2007, 06:12 AM
Nice job Deborah and staff!

johnbfishin
04-20-2007, 07:51 PM
Thank you!! :)

troutfan
04-21-2007, 03:15 AM
Good job Deb! ;)

Chief_Sniffer
04-22-2007, 08:55 AM
Just to let everyone know, the companies who advertise in the 'print edition' of The Fish Sniffer are a significant part of what keeps the website going.

Mickey_Thomas
05-02-2007, 06:06 PM
The Fish Sniffer are a significant part of what keeps the website going.
And we thank each and everyone of them Chief, I brought a North River when I saw their add in the sniffer, so I did my part ;)

SuperDave
05-02-2007, 08:02 PM
I've made 2 purchases now from the ALL BANNERS link since it has been up. It is SO MUCH better than clicking from board to board hoping to hit one with the right ad.

Mickey_Thomas
05-03-2007, 05:09 AM
It is SO MUCH better than clicking from board to board hoping to hit one with the right ad. Not sure "MUCH BETTER" is the correct way to say that but it is a lot easier ;) I too have shopped the "all banners page?

onemore_pass
05-03-2007, 06:42 AM
There must be something wrong on my end?When I click on the Banner Page it comes up BLANK! I mean it shows the Banner page but nothing on it.
Any advice?

SuperDave
05-03-2007, 07:32 AM
There must be something wrong on my end?When I click on the Banner Page it comes up BLANK! I mean it shows the Banner page but nothing on it.
Any advice?

How old is your computer and are you on dial up? The page is graphics gallor and is probably trying to load or may present more graphics memory than your computer can process. Click on the link again and walk away for 10 minutes and see if it is just slow to load.

onemore_pass
05-03-2007, 07:37 AM
Super Dave
My computer is less than a year old and I am on Broadband

FISHSTALKER
05-04-2007, 04:29 PM
You are missing a "plug-in" player for picks or video. With a MS system usually a box will reveal itself and tell you that you need to download a specific plug-in to view the subject.
Odds are your flash player is disabled. Download the most current version for your platform.

FS Marketing
05-04-2007, 04:35 PM
that page is entirely made up of graphics. there are no players required, no javascript, nuttin special! Can you see other graphics on the Fishsniffer?
Admin

onemore_pass
05-05-2007, 04:22 PM
Yes I can see the graphics on the Sniffer board.When I click on the All Banner Advrtiser.It goes to the Anglers Market Place with, a Banner Advertiser Header then a blank screen.On the right side it has a prompt to go, how to advertise.

SuperDave
05-08-2007, 08:10 AM
I got to believe it is a memory issue. How much RAM do you have?

RonM
05-12-2007, 03:15 PM
Yes I can see the graphics on the Sniffer board.When I click on the All Banner Advrtiser.It goes to the Anglers Market Place with, a Banner Advertiser Header then a blank screen.On the right side it has a prompt to go, how to advertise.

I had the same problem. I use McAfee and the firewall was blocking the ads, take a look at your firewall settings.