PDA

View Full Version : how do you attach a pic to your signature  

dank2063
10-26-2006, 09:06 PM
Can someone clue me in? How do you put a pic or image where you signature or words are at the bottom of the post?

Please help a fellow fisherman out. gracias

drstressor
10-26-2006, 09:44 PM
Go to your profile. Click "modify", enter your password, click "options".
You will see a box for entering a signature. You can enter text or post a picture following the same procedure as for putting a hosted picture into a post. Please keep your signature picture small. No more than about 150 pixels wide.

SuperDave
10-27-2006, 06:17 AM
*No more than about 150 pixels wide.

Doc, do you mean "wide" or "tall"? The signature field will hold up to 450 pixels wide just like the post screen. Personally, I see more abuse in sig pic heights.

drstressor
10-27-2006, 07:17 PM
I think we need a convention as far as signature pic size goes. The threads look like crap when some people have large signatures and others don't. If there was a uniform size standard, it would be much easier to scroll through a thread.

I like little signature images. It think that your's should be deleted Dave. ;)

MB_Kevin
11-04-2006, 09:45 PM
I don't think he figured it out.

I think superdaves is fine but some are tooo big. I also don't care for the ones where the fish are swimming all over the screen making it hard to read the threads near them. What happened to Reno Reeler to keep all of our signatures cool. :'(

Cal.Kellogg
11-14-2006, 11:08 AM
I tried to add a pic and I'm just checking to see if it worked....

drstressor
11-14-2006, 01:26 PM
The picture has to be hosted on a server somewhere Cal. Not on your local computer.