PDA

View Full Version : Vance Tackle, Our Newest Sniffer Sponsor!

metalmouth
03-19-2009, 05:11 PM
Welcome Vance Tackle and their fine line of fishing products. We are happy to have you on board and welcome you as a Sniffer On-Line sponsor!

MM/Don

http://www.vancestackle.com/

Mickey_Thomas
03-21-2009, 05:50 PM
It's about time Vance ;D

tjfish
03-23-2009, 08:42 AM
Mick, I agree with you! Vance has some real nice "glow" tackle. His very high quality tackle has a long and proven history of catching fish.

Vance
03-23-2009, 03:59 PM
Hi Guy's,

Thank you for the kind words.

We have been waiting on some high quality U.V materials (cheap stuff fades and turns yellow over time) and paints. *We plan to have a bunch of new products come out somewhere around mid to late April.

This will be different than anything I have seen yet on the market. *I tested it on the very few days (a lot of testing while at the Gorge) I had time to fish last year and had staffers test some of it also.

Believe me, you will be impressed with this product and find that we still use and have the finest quality components, spoons, and blades in the industry.

Anglers Edge, you will find that those colors not only "Glow" they glow in the color of the paint. That is very difficult to do and makes a big difference to the fish, particularly in low light and deep water conditions.

Thanks again

Vance

hooks
03-23-2009, 04:08 PM
I just bought a couple of spiral wrap rods today.

:)

Vance
03-23-2009, 05:03 PM
Hi Hooks,

Congratulations on the new custom rods. Thank you for choosing my design. Not to sound errogant in any way; but history has proven the popularity and quality of those rods, I'm certain you are going to enjoy years of unmatched performance.

Are those your first ones? Which model did you decide on?

Vance

hooks
03-23-2009, 06:22 PM
Hellifino! I returned two rods to Scheels that I wasn't happy with and was just looking around and came across these two. I bent them over by the tip and liked the way they loaded up so I bought them to try out for downrigging. I didn't even look at the model #.

Just goin' by the raves I see here.

:)

Vance Staplin
03-27-2009, 08:18 AM
Hi Hooks,

If you bought those rods at Scheels and they have cork handles they should be the model 702 7 foot two piece medium action rods.

You are going to love them for Trout and Kokanee fishing. They will work great on Pyramid also.

Thanks and take care.

Vance

Ron G
03-27-2009, 12:04 PM
Your tackle has always been "Top Quality" Vance. Can't wait to see your new stuf. *:)