PDA

View Full Version : Fish With Gary Tackle Co. ISE CalExpo

fishwithgary
01-09-2009, 12:00 PM
We'll be in my usual booth #3735, next to the bass demo tank. Please come by and say "Hi" and check out the bold new stuff. As always, some neat displays have been made for you to learn from and enjoy. Let me know you are a Sniffer. Look for the SNIFFER STARS.

Gary

kokaneemart.com
01-09-2009, 01:41 PM
Gary,

I look forward to seeing you and your new products at the Sacramento ISE !

Have a great show and good fishing!

Maz
01-15-2009, 01:33 PM
See you Saturday Gary!!

Maz

fishwithgary
01-16-2009, 08:53 AM
Maz,
Great. I know you'll bring the family too. We are having a good show, seeing lots of old friends, and making new ones.
My booth is right next to the DFG booth, next to the bass demo tank.

See you Saturday.

Gary

Loves-to-Fish
01-22-2009, 04:21 PM
Gary it was nice to meet you at the ISE show on Saturday. Looking forward to the bite to turn on at Bullards. Appreciate the tips and knowledge passed on to me and my boys. Great selection of lures too! thanks!

Brian LTF :)

June first
01-22-2009, 05:07 PM
After wanting to buy some of Gary's tackle for quite some time, I also went to the ISE show.
I was VERY impressed with the tackle, the display, the help and advise I recieved while I was there. We really enjoyed talking to you Gary!!

Keep up the good work!!

Can't wait for the kokes to start so I can go enjoy my new stuff!!
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

fishwithgary
01-22-2009, 10:35 PM
Thank you all for the wonderful time at the CalExpo ISE show. I set up the display so it could be a "hands on experience." It gives me a great chance to meet many great kokanee enthusiasts. It was also awesome to see so many returning customers and their families too.

We had our best ISE show yet.

My wife Penny and I have many fond and happy memories of this show. A very big thank you to LOP Bob, Bilge Rat, and Cliff for helping out.

And thank you June First and Brian LTF for your kind words, and to all of the others to who have sent PMs.

Here's to a great season, and may it keep on raining !!

Gary