PDA

View Full Version : Fisherman's Friend-Service of Scotty DR's

mjkielty
05-27-2008, 02:42 PM
I had a few issues with two of my Scotty's over the weekend. *As such, I drove to Lodi this morning figuring I would have to leave them at Fisherman's Friend and return once they were repaired. *To my surprise, Russ dropped everything, and serviced both DR's....while I waitied! *He even went so far as to replace parts that have been upgraded in the past. *To top it off, he took his time to explain to me how a number of items work so that, in the future, I can perform field repairs. *
All in all, a great "service" experience.
Thanks again Russ!!

Mike Kielty

"MJK"

tjfish
05-31-2008, 09:26 AM
I agree with MJK. A couple years ago, I had 2 electric Scotty's that were about 15 years old and finally in need of some service. Fisherman's friend completely upgraded the parts and in one rigger even replaced the motor. All done in one week and at no cost to me. Great people, service and tackle shop.

drstressor
06-13-2008, 05:56 PM
He did the same upgrade for me a couple of years ago at no charge. Also while I waited. Well worth the trip over the hill. :)

TS5655
06-16-2008, 02:05 PM
I just got the exact same service this morning. Russ is a top notch person. Thanks for the great service Russ!

TS

troutfan
06-16-2008, 03:50 PM
Now these are the kind of experiences you like to hear about. *Too few and far between these days. *I've never met Russ but I obviously wouldn't hesitate after readings these experiences. *Kudos Russ!

crank_bait
07-14-2008, 03:41 PM
i needed some small hardware for my scottys', and russ got them in the mail the next day free of charge. i wasn't ready for that tactic !! ;D

Afishinado
08-22-2008, 08:25 PM
its posts LIKE this that make me glad I got scotty downriggers. only in AMERICA