PDA

View Full Version : Steve's Fishing Supplies

HighSierra_Drifter
11-26-2007, 05:41 PM
ALRIGHT...A VENDOR'S BOARD :) :) :)

This is going to be a great Board folks! Supporting vendors of the Fish Sniffer now have a venue to communicate with our current and potential new customers! LET'S KEEP IT CLEAN so our moderators METAL MOUTH and TROUTFAN can enjoy this Board as well...instead of making it another JOB for them ;)

Feel free to ask me questions re: old products, new products, etc. I'll be the first to admit that I won't have all the answers, and won't pretend to have them if I know nothing of the products. This has been a LONG TIME COMING and I would like to thank Deborah for adding this board.

ENJOY!!!

Drifter (Steve)

metalmouth
11-26-2007, 05:47 PM
Steve, Thank you for being a sponsor of this board and making all of this possible for so many.

On a personal/professional note, I have purchased a lot of fishing tackle from Steve. Some that wasn't even listed on his web site. I can say that he has always gone the extra mile for me. His service is great. I would recommend any sniffer that is shopping for tackle to check with Steve before making any purchase!

Enjoy the new board!

MM

HighSierra_Drifter
11-26-2007, 05:52 PM
I currently have on sale the above reels. These are very popular reels in an affordable price range.

4600C3 and 5500C3 now $65.00
6500C3 now $75.00

http://stevesfishingsupplies.com/images/4600C3_smallsniff.jpg

http://stevesfishingsupplies.com/Category/closeouts/closeouts.html

Steve

troutfan
11-26-2007, 06:15 PM
Steve, Thank you for being a sponsor of this board and making all of this possible for so many.

On a personal/professional note, I have purchased a lot of fishing tackle from Steve. Some that wasn't even listed on his web site. I can say that he has always gone the extra mile for me. His service is great. I would recommend any sniffer that is shopping for tackle to check with Steve before making any purchase!

Enjoy the new board!

MM
I'll certainly second that. I have purchased fishing supplies from Steve several times and it was painless. He once had an item on back order and contacted me to let me know it would take a little longer, now that's service. Every other time my order has been filled very quickly.
Merry Christmas Steve! :)

fishwithgary
11-26-2007, 06:43 PM
I third that. That is why I listed Steve as a friend on my own website. Happy Holidays Steve.

Gary

PlugROCKSTAR
11-26-2007, 09:23 PM
Steve,

How do i go about getting an IGFA Certified 60lbs Boga? It's been 2years and i still have not replaced the one i lost on the American :'(

Thanks
/me

HighSierra_Drifter
11-26-2007, 09:42 PM
Carlo,

You can send your Boga Grip to IGFA (954-927-2628 Dania Beach, FL) where they can certify it for world-record catches. They are not sold pre-certified. I'm not sure how much this runs, but I couldn't imagine it would be overwhelming in relation to the cost of the scale.

Take Care,
Steve

Mickey_Thomas
11-27-2007, 06:30 AM
Good job on the Ventor board, it's about time, wish I'd thought of it ;D And thank you Steve for all your good service, you provide great service and have become a good friend. Now we'll just have to get to Tahoe at the same time and do some water time ;)

PlugROCKSTAR
11-27-2007, 07:25 AM
Carlo,

You can send your Boga Grip to IGFA (954-927-2628 Dania Beach, FL) where they can certify it for world-record catches. They are not sold pre-certified. I'm not sure how much this runs, but I couldn't imagine it would be overwhelming in relation to the cost of the scale.

Take Care,
Steve

You gotta be a Member with IGFA. My friend was a member and he sent mine with his. It cost $10 and that was 3years ago.

hopevalleyfisher
11-28-2007, 10:39 PM
Hey Steve thanks for getting back to me about the trolling rod. The lamiglas is exactly what I m looking for. I ll be putting in my oreder next week.
Next is the reel. Right now I have the revo sl, and like it alot. Except that I use 6# line on it and the line gets stuck btween the spool and the case. The reel is rated for 12# line. Is this a common thing to happen? Do I just have to go with heavier line? Or is there a reel rated for about 8# (maybe even 10# at most) line. I really like the style of the revo with the thumd release and brake.
I just cant see putting that reel on a new rod thats rated for 8# line and having to use 12# line because of the reel.

Trout_Tamer
11-29-2007, 01:11 PM
Steve is a great guy with a great service. Top notch and will truly take care of you. I bought a cot tent from him a couple years back and something happen to a clip which held the tent to the frame and Steve sent me a military grade top of it which was very costly and express shipping and I was overwhelmed with the service. He truly exceeded my expectations. Steve takes care of all of my buddies in the fishing world as well. A well trusted company!

Trout Tamer

OLLIE_HEIM
12-04-2007, 08:50 PM
Steve, you need to menation that Shimano is now offering a $50.00 mail in rebate for the Curados! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) First time I have EVER seen a great deal from Shimano-MAYBE THEY ARE GETTING READY FOR FUTURE TOUGH TIMES? ;)

Crass
12-10-2007, 09:47 PM
oh man, that giant mug and bottle opener are so up my alley!! haha!! hell yeah!

MGS
12-18-2007, 03:56 PM
I'll second that, lets tie one on and get hammered ;D

hopevalleyfisher
12-20-2007, 10:37 PM
Hey steve, you gonna set up shop at the expo in january?

godson
12-25-2007, 02:22 PM
http://stevesfishingsupplies.com/Category/closeouts/curado_reels.jpg Is this right at this price plus the rebate that shimano have going on till april 2008 an additional 50.00 rebate.Citica 30.00 rebate,and Cruix 20.00 rebate.
SHIMANO CURADO CU200DPV

FEATURES:
Magnumlite Spool This spool provides extremely low startup inertia for increased line control and casting performance even when using lightweight baits or lures.
Super Free (SF) bearing supported pinion gear system eliminates friction between the pinion gear and spool shaft for increased freespool.
High Efficiency Gearing (HEG) is not only the oversized gears, but also includes the setplate and sideplate, which allow for a high speed retrieve while providing unbelievable fishmoving torque (not available on 100D or 101D).
Variable Brake System (VBS) uses centrifugal force rather than magnets to aid in controlling the cast for increased distance and adjustability.
Super Stopper is a one-way roller bearing that eliminates backplay for solid hooksets.
Assist Stopper is a back-up anti-reverse system that reduces the stress placed on the one-way roller bearing to increase durability.
1/4 Turn Easy Access Sideplate this flip up turn-key design requires only 1/4 of a turn to remove the sideplate for VBS brake weight adjustments (not available on CU100D or CU101D).
Turn-Key Access Sideplate flip up the easy to use turn-key and rotate it to remove the sideplate to adjust the VBS brake weights (CU100D and CU101D only).
Septon this handle grip material is soft to the touch and does not get slippery when wet.
Reduced Mass VBS hub reduces the weight of the spool increasing freespool and reducing start up inertia.
PV Power Paddles These oversized paddle grips provide extra power and remain comfortable after a full day of deep cranking.
Drilled Handle Shank reduces the weight of the reel.
Dartainium Drag material provides a wide range of drag settings and the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.
Recessed Reel Foot allows the reel to sit closer to the rod for comfort and maneuverability.
Clicking Drag Adjustment reduces the chance of the drag backing off at light settings while providing the angler a reference point to how much drag they add or reduce by turning the star.
Aluminum Frame for tight tolerances and unflexing durability.
Aluminum Handle Side Sideplate (not available on CU100D or CU101D)

Line Capacity:180yds/8lb; 155yds/10lb; 110yds/14lb
Bearings: 5+1
Gear Ratio: 5.0 to 1
Weight:9.8oz
CLOSEOUT $169.99

ORDER HERE:
http://stevesfishingsupplies.com/brands/Shimano/curado_series.html