PDA

View Full Version : Ca. draw results are out

Grncrestliner
06-14-2016, 05:16 AM
You can go online and check to see what tags you drew. Good luck. Is D 3-5 a good tag ??? :grin:

I guess so far it is only the deer results that are posted. That is all I applied for so I didn't notice that the elk or other draw results weren't available yet.

So far our group is getting mostly that really hard to get D 3-5 tag. 2 of us did get a little better tag with 3 points each.

MKE
06-16-2016, 05:22 AM
D3-5 is an over the counter tag. I get one every year and is one of the heavier hunted zones.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Grncrestliner
06-16-2016, 01:32 PM
D3-5 is an over the counter tag. I get one every year and is one of the heavier hunted zones.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

That comment was meant to be sarcastic. I have been playing this game since way before they ever thought of a drawing system. I actually got an X zone tag but most of the others got the D 3-5. Remember when you bought an A and B tag attached and on front was an application for an antlerless hunt? I know only Crabby and I remember that.

CRABBY
06-17-2016, 03:26 AM
That comment was meant to be sarcastic. I have been playing this game since way before they ever thought of a drawing system. I actually got an X zone tag but most of the others got the D 3-5. Remember when you bought an A and B tag attached and on front was an application for an antlerless hunt? I know only Crabby and I remember that.LOL,got my 1st tag for D-6 back in the sixties lol....CRABBIE

outdoordude
06-20-2016, 09:32 PM
Nothing for the gf and I 3-5 will have to do, no elk either, thinking of oregon archery hair elk tag, it's been a couple of years, work needs to pick up tho.