PDA

View Full Version : Denio's auction

ssgtpetersen
02-26-2017, 03:31 PM
So today I went out to denials auction with the kids and the wife came across the fishing stand and ended up walking out of there with 13 Lucky Craft lures pointers 101 four sp's 6 Sammy's 3 in 4 inch in 3 in 5 inch and two Rainbow Trout colored S waves for $58 I wish I would have came across this but it is earlier maybe years ago for lures I just had to share this with somebody because I bought them out of Lucky Craft and I will be there next weekend as well to see what they have but just so everybody knows there is a bunch of good lures out there for cheap in the more you get the more though end up throwing him for free

fishwrong2
02-27-2017, 12:50 PM
Sounds like they're less than $3 a piece. That's a hell of a deal. Hope it's an up and up situation. Probably is, but always worry how many of those things "fall of the back of a truck", or boat or garage in the middle of the night. I once found my own chainsaw at a flea market. Didn't even realize it was missing from the shed until I saw it.

Just something to keep in mind.

Nice batch of gear.

PapaGreg
02-27-2017, 05:52 PM
Not sure if it's the same guy/stand, but there's been one there for years, doubt if it's "hot" stuff, but you never know