08-20-2017, 05:11 AM
I've been reading about wiggle fins and
want to try them.
I went to FW yesterday and all they had
was size 2 and 3
Seems a bit to big to me.
Does anyone know of a place in the sacramento area
that sells them?
plus who has tried them,And do they work?

BigUnInDaBoat
08-20-2017, 08:07 AM
they also do not make the round ones anymore....they worked better

Jetspray
08-20-2017, 11:38 AM
I've been reading about wiggle fins and
want to try them.
I went to FW yesterday and all they had
was size 2 and 3
Seems a bit to big to me.
Does anyone know of a place in the sacramento area
that sells them?
plus who has tried them,And do they work?
I got some online in the past and have purchased some at the site. As was stated they have discontinued the round and found even more action from the form that they are presently in. If you are trolling they are deadly in many cases, I found them to be great at Eagle Lake many years ago when the lake was full, I hope it does get better there........Jetspay

http://www.wigglefin.com/

Trout Tracker
08-23-2017, 04:14 AM
Ordered them from the site.
Will give them a try next time out
and see how they work.
Thanks for the help.

Jetspray
08-25-2017, 06:21 PM
Ordered them from the site.
Will give them a try next time out
and see how they work.
Thanks for the help.
I still have a collection of the round one's to use up and after that I will buy more.........Jetspray

Cap6303
09-07-2017, 09:07 AM
they also do not make the round ones anymore....they worked better

Were the round ones just a thin disc?

Jetspray
09-09-2017, 04:21 AM
Were the round ones just a thin disc?They are much the same as the new one's just no cut dimples on the outer ridge. It is all about the action it imparts on the presentation........Jetspray

hooks
09-11-2017, 03:58 AM
Came across this kit .... tried once and didn't catch a fish, which puts them in the same category as all the other lures I tried that day that didn't catch fish. It was on the shelf right next to my Banjo Minnow kit and my Popedo Pocket Fisherman. LOL

Will try again. Interested in your results.

dilbeck
09-11-2017, 05:20 PM
Came across this kit .... tried once and didn't catch a fish, which puts them in the same category as all the other lures I tried that day that didn't catch fish. It was on the shelf right next to my Banjo Minnow kit and my Popedo Pocket Fisherman.

You decide to part with the small clear ones, I'll give you $2 each for them.

Jetspray
09-12-2017, 04:12 PM
Came across this kit .... tried once and didn't catch a fish, which puts them in the same category as all the other lures I tried that day that didn't catch fish. It was on the shelf right next to my Banjo Minnow kit and my Popedo Pocket Fisherman. LOL

Will try again. Interested in your results.

3122231223Don I use them with a bead and a rubber stopper on the line. If you adjust it up or down and put it in the water you will see the action change on the lure, that is what they are all about. I have used them on Eagle Lake with some great results in the past as well as Topaz........Jetspray

chachie
11-08-2017, 02:27 PM
I came across an entire box of the round ones in my old double sided tackle box!! Super stokes as i was pretty disappointed seeing that they only make those stupid 3 fin'd things now. Ive always had GREAT luck using them to troll for trout, just a naked night crawler behind it.

fishwrong2
11-09-2017, 01:25 PM
My experience has been there is some subtlety to them. Speed has to be high enough and distance in front of the lure/hook changes things. Also if you run small flies behind, there has to be some drag or weight to make them wiggle.

In general I live them, but it's not a one size fits all deal. Tinker around and you'll probably figure out what you like.