PDA

View Full Version : Fishing line and polarized lenses

Bret1972
06-16-2018, 07:40 PM
Is there such thing as fishing line that reacts in someway with polarized lenses that makes it stand out real well? I have some high viz. yellow line on my trout trolling rods, but when I look at it next to the other rods with “normal” line it’s not so amazingly high viz. Sure looks bright yellow on the spool, but when ya let it out, 10lb line all looks about the same to me. Does any fishing line brand or coating stand out really well with polarized lenses?

Jetspray
06-18-2018, 03:40 AM
I like Cajun red lines for that, but for making it go away Vanish type for trolling works. Every pair of my prescription sun glasses are polarized my latest pair were very expensive but have an attached foam piece that keeps the glare from coming under the edges of the glasses (Wileyx WX)......Jetspray

Jfitalia
07-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Well no not really because you're wearing polarized lenses. The color of your lenses make a difference too. Plenty of companies make different colors. Xtreme braid makes light blue, orange, pink, red etc

Jetspray
07-13-2018, 12:01 PM
Well no not really because you're wearing polarized lenses. The color of your lenses make a difference too. Plenty of companies make different colors. Xtreme braid makes light blue, orange, pink, red etcSimply I agree with you, take your polarized glasses with you to buy your favorite line or just use them on what you have in your collection. It may simply give you the answer.........Jetspray