PDA

View Full Version : Catfish dynamite

dairyboy
09-02-2005, 09:57 AM
Have any of you ever used strike kings new catfish dynamite bait. It rocks! I have been fishing a farm pond with my kids for bass a bluegills for a while. I always see cats swimming around in there so I would usually throw out a line with worms or some other dip bait on there and have never had any luck. I picked up some of this dynomite stuff at wally-mart a while back and it is scary how well it works. It comes packed in sausage casing type material and is very easy to work with unlike dip baits. It stays on the hook well and brings in the cats!! The last few times we've gone to this pond we have'nt even fished for bass because we're constantly bringing in cats.

fishrman4life
09-02-2005, 08:09 PM
sounds good to me, i use chicken livers and have just as good of luck.

vini-v
09-02-2005, 10:23 PM
I just bought a couple dofferent kinds wally had last week did'nt see the stuff you mentioned, must have over looked it i bought 3 different catfsih baits they had LOL

Geez and i just bought 7 pounds of stink bait missed the UPS guy today was hoping to have it for this weekend now we have to wait till next week no weekends for those guys and i had no way to track from the company who sent it.