PDA

View Full Version : Greetings From The Columbia River

Seefood_Man
07-25-2007, 07:44 AM
Hi Folks; New here to Fish Sniffer, very nice site :)! *Just a short intro about me. I am a full-time, professional fishing guide based in Woodland, Washington, about 25 miles North of Portland, Oregon. We target Salmon, Steelhead and Sturgeon on a year round basis. Rain or shine, we average about 200+ days on the water a year. Last year I did the Sac Sportsman's Show and got to meet many fine folks from down your way and many of them booked with us and many hooked up with some fine fish. Note; I did say many and not all hooked up, that is because I tell it like it is. I might be a professional guide, but the truth is, I don't walk on water like some ;) I run my guide service on three priorities; 1 Safety, 2 Having Fun and 3 Putting fish in the boat. You can't have number 3 without 1 and 2. We fish hard and typically a day is eight hours, but we never left a bite either, so it might stretch out a bit longer or shorter if you wish. I'll put my contact information in my signature line (hopefully this is OK with the owners and mods of this site) and hopefully some of you will visit me at the Sac Show, *January 17- 20, 2008 at booth 3339 in the Pavilion Building.

On the other side of the coin. A client of mine from Sacramento sent me a couple of Silvertron spinners. They are double bladed and look like they would be killer on the silvers this year. I tried to contact Silvertron but their site is down. If someone knows a contact number for the could you please send me a PM please. Thanks in advance!

Well I am looking forward to sharing the fish stories between the Sac and Columbia Rivers. I'll drop in often and post some pics of recent catches, BTW we cleaned up on the sturgeon this year.
Till next time, Stay well and keep those lines tight.
Sincerely

Pete Grace

CHICKFISHING58
07-25-2007, 08:11 AM
Pete,
It was great talking with you today I look forward to fishing with you see you in Aug ;)

Beth

Seefood_Man
07-25-2007, 08:20 AM
Thanks and like wise. From some of your post it looks like you might just have a bit of salt in your veins :) Oh just one thing, please leave that leg loving dog home ;D

CHICKFISHING58
07-25-2007, 09:25 AM
Pete,
Your funny >:( ;D I'll leave my dog Lexie in Washington I would hate to have you throw her over board [smiley=rotfl2.gif]