PDA

View Full Version : Folsom Lake 9/22

fishinator
09-22-2006, 05:10 PM
Well hit folsom lake this morning, windy as heck. :-/. Wasn't sure about going out but my friend was at my house at 5:30am and he had lunch all packed for us ;D. So, i couldn't pass that up. Anyways what else to o but *honeydo list. So off we went. Tough, tough fishing, only two other boats out. One of them had 1 in the boat and not sure about the other. As for us, we managed a 2#er- catfish! on green wedding ring tipped with crawler. well, better than getting skunked or being at work. Hopefully next trip will be better.
fishinator. 8-)

Mickey_Thomas
09-22-2006, 05:31 PM
Gee a real fishing report, I think it's the first I've seen this week ;D Thanks fishinator, with that wind today I'm suprised you caught anything ::) The lake is doing really well so far holding water, the Hobie ramp isn't open yet, I drove in there yesterday just to take a look :o

Silver_Streak
09-23-2006, 08:58 AM
Good job on braving the 35-40mph wind out on the lake. I've been out there a few times when there was a 1'-2' chop on the water! Looked like the ocean! ;)

fishinator
09-23-2006, 12:43 PM
Hey SS, it was no party :-/, But I needed to experiment a little with weather and see how the control is. I stayed on the out skirts and played it safe every minute. kinda getting my feet wet.