PDA

View Full Version : Bait Store thread

Finesse
07-22-2005, 03:12 PM
Well im posting up to see if we can gather everyones knowleadge of where bait stores are around the Delta to Sacramento. im planning on fishing tonight but not sure if i can get to the bait store before they close. anyone know of gas stations that sell makeral/sardines/chovies/clams/worms?...im really lookin for Makeral but id like this thread to be for all baits and bait stores. post up!! Thanks!!

Tight Lines!
Sean

alfredo
07-22-2005, 05:54 PM
That's a good topic. Sometimes it's helpfull to repeat good info.

I used the search function and found an old thread on the subject. Hope it can help you.

Bait Stores (916) (http://www.fishsniffer.com/cgi-bin/forumsyabb/YaBB.pl?board=fresh_gen;action=display;num=1116128 588;start=)

2QUARTSLOW
07-22-2005, 11:21 PM
Finesse, Larrys Bait and Tackle in stockton on Thorton Rd, (209) 473-2239. Open until 6pm during the week not sure about the weekend hours.

About 4 miles south of the 8 Mile Rd and Thorton Rd intersection.

Not familiar with the area. Get off I-5 and go east about 2 miles. The first stop light will be Thorton Rd, take a right and go about 4 miles it will be on the left hand side of the road. Its across from a quik stop gas station. Its a old shabby building. Larry usually has good bait.

2Q