Double_D
10-22-2007, 08:11 PM
[b]I have not heard even one report from the bay.....sorry. ;D

ratss427
10-24-2007, 07:38 PM
nothing now for a month or so.

ghostfish_slayer
10-24-2007, 08:33 PM
DD are you anxious to use your super nuke powers?

;D No...my goal is to never nuke anyone or any post. ;) we still have a few months before the surf thread gets going again, I have a few ideas I'll talk to you about.

MB_Kevin
10-24-2007, 11:02 PM

Cool to have you as the mod. *I have met both of the saltwater striper's mods so I should be good. *That don't mean if you see a post from me late at night that don't make sense that you shouldn't delete it before everyone see's it the next morning ;D

Now I think you should both have a talk about what to put under "Saltwater Stripers" on the link to the saltwater board. Most of the others have some saying 8-)

Feel free to nuke this post after you read it for practice ;)

Double_D
10-25-2007, 06:30 AM

Cool to have you as the mod. *I have met both of the saltwater striper's mods so I should be good. *That don't mean if you see a post from me late at night that don't make sense that you shouldn't delete it before everyone see's it the next morning ;D

Now I think you should both have a talk about what to put under "Saltwater Stripers" on the link to the saltwater board. Most of the others have some saying 8-)

Feel free to nuke this post after you read it for practice ;)

no nuke today 8-) ;)

GT
10-25-2007, 08:37 AM
Got lots of time on your hands DD? Congrats on being a mod!

As for stripers in the bay...they are roaming around in the North Bay. ;)

ghostfish_slayer
10-25-2007, 04:12 PM
DD did you even notice your first post changed?

dimpala95
10-26-2007, 10:12 AM
I got a little love in Alameda Monday night. I got 2 fish about 22"-25" but released both of them looking for one a little bigger. Greg, you know the spot.

I haven't heard of any action at the pony-go-round. They are picking up a few at night at First St using bullheads.

GT
10-26-2007, 11:14 AM
Good going Don! I knew that spot would produce sooner or later. As for the Pony Playground, I haven't gone out there to verify if the pluggers are kicking a$$ but I know the bait guys are doing good at night using bullheads.

Sportyguy66
10-26-2007, 11:42 AM
I have a Few Post in mind you can Nuke DD. ;) But I'll refrain so
I don't get Strung up :)