I got these for you so you can use them tomorrow Double_D. ;D :o

http://striperonline.com/pictures/surf_fishing/sand_worms.jpg

http://striperonline.com/pictures/surf_fishing/snad_fleas.jpg

PlugROCKSTAR
07-29-2005, 11:02 AM
i bet you guys a case of Wobbly Pops he won't even look at this post ;D :o

tomaurand
07-29-2005, 11:08 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Awsome 916. I think I might be able to add a couple of mussels and a small crab to pot.

PlugROCKSTAR
07-29-2005, 11:36 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
http://biology.clc.uc.edu/graphics/taxonomy/animals/aves/Domestic%20Chicken/JSC%200105%20Chicken%2009.JPG

dimpala95
07-29-2005, 12:42 PM
If I were to put those in each of his hands I think he would either faint or puke. ;) ;D Maybe I'll try it on Sunday when he comes out.

PlugROCKSTAR
07-29-2005, 01:29 PM
where's Double_D at today? his probably asleep at "M" Beach ;D

Double_D
07-29-2005, 04:08 PM
You guys crack me up...remember pay back is a be-och. ;)

PlugROCKSTAR
07-29-2005, 04:16 PM
You guys crack me up...remember pay back is a be-och. ;)

Tom told me to post them up DD :-[ then dimpala called and dared me to do it ;D

Double_D
07-29-2005, 04:20 PM
You guys watch your backs because I'm going to get medieval on all your A#$.... 8)

PlugROCKSTAR
07-29-2005, 04:31 PM
ooh boy, maybe i should cancel my trip tomorrow ;D

NorCal_Bangers
07-29-2005, 06:21 PM
awwwwe....dont cancel your trip...NCB is comming to play......and enforce with DD.....i got your back bro....lol....916.....for a small fee i could play dubble agent....lol

naw really i am gonna make a guest apperance out at the beach for some......STRI-----PER, STRI----PER

ncb

PlugROCKSTAR
07-29-2005, 06:26 PM
awwwwe....dont cancel your trip...NCB is comming to play......and enforce with DD.....i got your back bro....lol....916.....for a small fee i could play dubble agent....lol

naw really i am gonna make a guest apperance out at the beach for some......STRI-----PER, STRI----PER

ncb

daang where the h.e.l.l have you been? you musta found a lil' girlfriend huh ;D NERD ;D

Double_D
07-29-2005, 06:30 PM

ncb

That's right I got the NorCal Bangers with me tomorrow...a little Striper fishing then it's off to the GOLD CLUB for STRIPPERS...It will be a fun day STRIPER'S and STRIPPERS. ;D

PlugROCKSTAR
07-29-2005, 06:33 PM
That's right I got the NorCal Bangers with me tomorrow...a little Striper fishing then it's off to the GOLD CLUB for STRIPPERS...It will be *a fun day STRIPER'S and STRIPPERS. ;D

scoot over then. make some room for 4 please ;D

Double_D
07-29-2005, 06:36 PM
BRING CASH!....LOTS OF CASH!...... ;D

Double_D
07-29-2005, 06:38 PM
I got these for you so you can use them tomorrow Double_D. *;D :o

http://striperonline.com/pictures/surf_fishing/sand_worms.jpg

http://striperonline.com/pictures/surf_fishing/snad_fleas.jpg

Bait fishing is for HILLBILLIES!

NorCal_Bangers
07-29-2005, 06:42 PM
geeeeee.... i post up and leave to check in on the "other" board and come back to see a follow up already.........and not just one.

whatca guys do sit in front of the screen and get a sun tan....lol

scoot back from the computer and put on the sun screen.....

ncb

and yea.....DD got your back......916....lets get those ladies later on in the night.....GOLD what ever here i come.

NCB

opps.....DD can i borrow some money for the GOLD what ever its called....lol

PlugROCKSTAR
07-29-2005, 06:42 PM
BRING CASH!....LOTS OF CASH!...... ;D

what do i need cash for? i'll be on the Surf. I don't need to buy Fish ;D

Double_D
07-29-2005, 06:48 PM
after fishing my man.

STURGEONSTOMPER
07-29-2005, 08:24 PM
Bait fishing is for HILLBILLIES!

Hee Haw ;D

donzitroller
07-29-2005, 10:03 PM
Just don't let that pileworm belch fly when the stripper's rubbin up against ya! I know they're good eatin but ya gotta draw a line somewhere! FISH ON!

MB_Kevin
07-29-2005, 10:20 PM
Hee Haw ;D

Yea SS I'm the master baiter and these guys got me casting lures. You should come try it. I'm sure it is not as exciting as catching a 6' sturgeon but is really cool to pull them up off the beach. Ill have to see how I like it after actually catching a sturgeon.

You all should go easy on DD I think he is cool. Then again I think he might like getting teased. :P I didn't know he had a fear of pile worms but heard about the sand crabs.

tomaurand
07-31-2005, 06:36 AM
That's right I got the NorCal Bangers with me tomorrow...a little Striper fishing then it's off to the GOLD CLUB for STRIPPERS...It will be *a fun day STRIPER'S and STRIPPERS. ;D

Be carefull at the gold club DX2, I heard that a few of the gurls have a bad case of sand crabs ;D

PlugROCKSTAR
07-31-2005, 07:10 PM
Be carefull at the gold club DX2, I heard that a few of the gurls have a bad case of sand crabs ;D

hahahahahaha LMFAO Tom ;D "snadcrabs" OMG dude you F crack me up.

ghostfish_slayer
07-31-2005, 07:33 PM
yeah dd is great.i got to hang out with him a few times.from what i have seen he can take the beating everybody gives him.i would have snapped a few times on people from the practical jokes they have done to him..but i have seen him dish some out also. as long as its all in good fun and everybody knows that..dd is one heck of a character and i cant wait to fish with him again.he had me lmfao at benecia..oh,, and i wonder what those little eggs taste like in the sand crabs i bet they are sweet cause the fish sure like them..

PlugROCKSTAR
07-31-2005, 08:19 PM
Your right GFS. Double_D is an awesome guy. Finally fished with him for the 1st time saturday. I think he broke the skund off because i was there ;D right Double_D :-*