PDA

View Full Version : Bought a pontoon boat today

badger
11-28-2006, 02:31 PM
After a ton of reading on this board and bass-n-tubes I finally decided to go the Pontoon boat route. So I went down to Fishermam's warehouse today and picked up a ODC 816 kick boat, breathable waders, flippers and a 3 rod holder.

I mainly bought it to go to the local lakes and ponds in the Bay Area but will eventually take it up to the sierra's as well.

One of these days (after I get a feel for it) I'd like to hook up with some sniffers with similar setups and have some fun.

I am planning on taking it out on it's maiden voyage this weekend at either Quarry Lakes (rainbow lake) or Shadow cliffs Island pond. I can't wait to see what I can catch with this.

If you don't know what the ODC 816 looks like here is a pic.
http://www.creekcompany.com/products/816-a.jpg

RON8O
11-28-2006, 02:57 PM
Sweet pontoon amigo!

I'm sure you'll have a blast fishin' out of it. You should definitely come out with me and the other Floatin' Silly Valley Boys sometime.

Anyone up for another Delta trip soon? ;)

Duzwatido
11-28-2006, 03:14 PM
You will enjoy it, nice toon!

h00kie
11-29-2006, 07:25 AM
Congrats on the purchase badger!
When "one of these days" comes along, holler ;D

badger
11-29-2006, 08:14 AM
Congrats on the purchase badger!
When "one of these days" comes along, holler ;D
Thanks, I definitely will.

I am hoping that the pond I am going to this weekend doesn't have anyone fishing near by. I am not the most graceful guy and I'll bet that me getting into and out of the Toon will look like a fish out of water until I get the hang of it. ;D

And no, I am no going to tell you guys were I am going this weekend because then I would have to charge for the show. ;)

FishinFool408
11-29-2006, 08:26 AM
Badger, nice toon. It won't be as bad as you think it might be. You'll be fine. I don't know if you have float tubed before, but pontoon are much easier to get on and off of. So, you'll be fine. The only thing that takes some practice would be rowing yourself from spot to spot while trying to stay on a straight path, but you'll pick that up with time. The fins are a must and depending on how you will be working on your fishing spots, you'll be using your fins much more than your oars. A lot of toons come with that netting that attach in front of you. I and many that I know don't use it cause it can be quite cumbersome.
Now, get out there and play with your new toy!

h00kie
11-29-2006, 08:29 AM
Oh c'mon!
No one to do it better with than with company of fools ;D

FishinFool408
11-29-2006, 08:46 AM
h00kie has a point there. It wouldn't hurt cause we'd be able to pass on some valuable advice about pontooning out on the water. Well, maybe not a lot, but some.

And RON8O, not sure about the Delta just yet cause the last trip left a bad taste in my mouth. That doesn't mean I'm ruling it out either though.

RON8O
11-29-2006, 08:55 AM
And RON8O, not sure about the Delta just yet cause the last trip left a bad taste in my mouth. *That doesn't mean I'm ruling it out either though.

I talked to a friend at work yesterday and he said he was out on the Delta three of the days during the four day Thanksgiving weekend. He said he had fantastic luck with both LM and Stripers, claiming 30+ fish each day, with some decent size too. Not a big deal though, I have a bunch of stuff I have to get caught up on around the house before the holidays. :-/

badger
11-29-2006, 10:27 AM
h00kie has a point there. It wouldn't hurt cause we'd be able to pass on some valuable advice about pontooning out on the water. Well, maybe not a lot, but some.
Good points.

Well I was wanting to hit up a pond that would not be to prone to wind and plan on heading out early in the morning to get some fishing in before the wind kicks up if it is a problem. I can head out either this Sat or Sun.

I am down to hook up with one/some of you guys if your willing. I have not fished any of the south bay lakes yet. I live in San Carlos (Peninsula) I have been going to Shadow Cliffs and Quarry Lakes.

FishinFool408
11-29-2006, 10:34 AM
[quote author=RON8O link=1164753067/0#8 date=1164819328
I talked to a friend at work yesterday and he said he was out on the Delta three of the days during the four day Thanksgiving weekend. He said he had fantastic luck with both LM and Stripers, claiming 30+ fish each day, with some decent size too. Not a big deal though, I have a bunch of stuff I have to get caught up on around the house before the holidays. :-/[/quote]

Good to hear that it might be picking up there. I'm sure I'll want to make another trip down there sometime in December and after this cold front moves on!

FishinFool408
11-29-2006, 10:36 AM
Badger, let us know whenever you want to get out. I'm sure that eventually you'd want to invest in some more accessories for your toon like the motor mount and a trolling motor. But, that aint too necessary at the moment if you are just fishing ponds.

badger
11-29-2006, 11:00 AM
I plan on buying a trolling motor after the holidays. My wife was not exactly thrilled when she heard I bought all this right before x-mas. :-?

What are you guys wearing for boots/shoes when using flippers? And in the winter months like now, what are you wearing for socks, meaning how many pairs do you wear? Or is one think wool pair enough to keep your feet submerged and somewhat comfortable.

Thanks.

FishinFool408
11-29-2006, 11:21 AM
It'll be a nice investment when you do purchase them. *About the fins and boots, I have fins where I can't really wear boots. *They say you can wear 'em, but I find it hard to do so. *So, I just wear water socks right before putting on my fins and keep them on my toon when in the water. *Otherwise, you could purchase some Forcefins that accomodate boots, but they are a bit pricey.
These are the type of fins I have:
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/3020/3501nq7.jpg
As far as the socks go, you might want to double up on them cause the water can get cold. You'll have to be the judge of that though.

RON8O
11-29-2006, 11:36 AM
FF, those fins from Sports Authority? $40 or so?

The fins from Sports Authority are the ones I bought to hold me over until I get the good ones for Chrismtas. ;)

Unfortunately the Sports Authority fins are so stiff where the foot goes in that they actually hurt the top of my feet by the end of our Delta trip. :-(

FishinFool408
11-29-2006, 11:43 AM
Nah, I bought those fins from Reeds about 10 years ago. They sell those fins online for $40 from Creek Co.
Not sure if Sports Authority sells them though. http://www.creekcompany.com/indivdisplay.php?primaryAutoID=26&Cat=3&Cat1=10

badger
11-29-2006, 11:52 AM
I bought the $40 fins at Fisherman's warehouse.

http://www.nor-calrcrc.com/albums/temp_album/afb.jpg

I though for sure that I would have an old pair of shoes or boots that would be big enough to fit 2 pairs of socks under the wader stockingfoot things but nope. Now I am looking into some wading boots.

h00kie
11-29-2006, 12:05 PM
badger,
Those are the fins I use w/ these hodgman wading shoes
http://image.sportsmansguide.com/dimage/110514_ts.JPG?cell=200,200&cvt=jpeg
Pretty comfortable even when wearing thick wool socks.

h00kie
11-29-2006, 12:10 PM
The thing to remember is that you don't want to restrict blood circulation in your feet so make sure you get boots that will not be too tight.
When shopping for boots, bring a pair of thick wool socks and put on one of their waders on and try on the boots.

badger
11-29-2006, 12:11 PM
Hookie, those are similar to the ones at Cabelas I was looking at.

Did you buy those locally or online?

h00kie
11-29-2006, 12:18 PM
I got them at a local tackle store. Coyote b&t off monterey rd in the south bay. I believe Reeds Sporting goods & Mel Cotton's got them too.
Might get a better bargain on 'em too compared to FW.

CJC
11-29-2006, 12:21 PM
badger,

I have a friend that bought those when we went to the Feather River for Salmon. Those should be good for the pontoon. But if you intend to go to the river as well, they are too soft and will not give you enough support wading in the rocks. You may or may not have a need for that but you never know.

h00kie
11-29-2006, 01:38 PM
badger,

I have a friend that bought those when we went to the Feather River for Salmon. Those should be good for the pontoon. But if you intend to go to the river as well, they are too soft and will not give you enough support wading in the rocks. You may or may not have a need for that but you never know.
Agree about the sole not meant for wading in rivers w/ rocky bottom. They just aren't meant for that type of wading.

These boots are light, comfortable and provides plenty of support w/ the type of fins that we have. I also use 'em while I stroll down the beach ;)

semperfi_82
11-29-2006, 01:58 PM
I have the same boots Hookie is talking about, and he is absolutely right. Take the time to take a thick pair of socks, and try on waders there, along with the boots. I only tried on heavy socks, but did not try on waders, and my boots are a little tight. After four to five hours, I can really feel my circulation hurting, but at least it takes 4-5 hrs to reach that point, so its not that bad. Too used to return for another set also >:( :(

badger
11-29-2006, 02:03 PM
I just went to Sports Authority and they had several models of Hodgman wading boots priced between $30 and $100. They had a couple pairs that were marked down from $60 to $40 that I might pick up.

They didn't have any of your wading shoes Hookie.

badger
11-29-2006, 02:06 PM
I have the same boots Hookie is talking about, and he is absolutely right. Take the time to take a thick pair of socks, and try on waders there, along with the boots. I only tried on heavy socks, but did not try on waders, and my boots are a little tight. After four to five hours, I can really feel my circulation hurting, but at least it takes 4-5 hrs to reach that point, so its not that bad. Too used to return for another set also >:( :(
I am definitely going to bring my thick wool socks with me when I finally buy some boots.

Great advice guys.

reddhedd
11-29-2006, 02:21 PM
Nah, I bought those fins from Reeds about 10 years ago. They sell those fins online for $40 from Creek Co.
Not sure if Sports Authority sells them though. http://www.creekcompany.com/indivdisplay.php?primaryAutoID=26&Cat=3&Cat1=10

I use a pair of long diving fins and couldn't be happier. I just wear Teva's to get me to the water then take them off once I sit down. It works great. I had bought a pair of those caddis float tube fins so I could where boots. I took them back because there was virtually no propulsion. I am big and my boat is big so that might be why I barely moved. Plus, my foot is a 13 and there was only about 5" of fine passed my boot.

I had the same pair you linked to FF408, and I actually cut the top out and made some straps so I could use my wading boots with them. They worked perfect for about 2 years before the straps finally pulled through. I had bought the caddis fins in the hopes they would be a good replacement.

Duzwatido
11-29-2006, 04:02 PM
I use diving fins also, very cumfortable and good propulsion. And because I like being just like Redd I also wear tevas to the water so I dont put a hole in the bottom of my waders.

fishnallday35
12-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Kind of like this one:

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Productgroup.aspx?Prodid=11094907&whse=BC&t

badger
12-01-2006, 02:08 PM
Kind of like this one:

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Productgroup.aspx?Prodid=11094907&whse=BC&t

Yes but the ODC 816 is a little smaller (8' pontoon) and almost half the weight at 45 lbs.

The main reason I wanted a smaller, lighter 'toon was because I have a bad lower back and it would suck to pull my back out trying to muscle a heaver 'toon to and from the shore.

That 'toon at Costco seems very nice for the money.

CalifBob
12-01-2006, 07:12 PM
I plan on buying a trolling motor after the holidays. My wife was not exactly thrilled when she heard I bought all this right before x-mas. *:-?

Obviously Santa and you had You on the "Good" list this year.

As we all become aware at times, Ms. Claus doesn't always demonstrate the same level of enthusiasm and joy that we experience when we give to the needy. ;)

Enjoy your new toon.....

badger
12-03-2006, 09:26 PM
So true, I have been very needy lately. ;D

Now my wife is asking me if I want a trolling motor for x-mas. I will never understand women.

AKtoCA
12-03-2006, 11:38 PM
So true, I have been very needy lately. *;D

Now my wife is asking me if I want a trolling motor for x-mas. I will never understand women.

HAHA!!! that's so funny cause right before christmas my chick was like you don't need all this stuff. Now she wants to know if I want a fishin buddy(fish finder) or a new flippin stick for xmas. So awesome! You gotta love'em.

badger
12-04-2006, 10:38 AM
I got a PM asking how much I spent on my new setup so I figured I'd post in here for anyone who is interested in how much a typical Pontoon setup costs.

Here is the break down.

ODC 816 - $349
Hodgman wadelite breathable waders - $109
Hodgman bantam weight wading shoes - $49
Caddis NBFF Fins - $39
Universal 3 rod holder - $11

Sub total - $557
Tax - $46
Total - $ 603 (give or take a few dollars)

I bought everything from Fishermans warehouse in SJ.

Other then wearing way to many layers yesterday and getting too hot I was extremely comfortable all day. I wear 10.5 - 11 shoes so I tried on many size 12 wading shoes/boots and they were all a little tight in the toes. So I tried on a pair of the size 13 wading shoes h00kie has and could not even pull up the zipper, they were way to tight. So I tried on my wading shoes and they were extremely comfortable. These wading shoes feel so light when dry and plenty light when wet.

The other thing to think about is accessories for the 'toon. If you don't want to make several trips to get your 'toon and all your gear to the shore you need to either buy a launching gear/wheel or make one yourself. The ones I found that you can buy are over $100. :o

I can easily carry my 'toon around and gear making 2 trips over the levee. When I came back to the main lake I did not make two trips, I carried the 'toon and gear together and it was a little heavy. I definitely need to finish making my launching wheel.

badger
01-19-2007, 02:05 PM
I thought I would add some pics of the modifications/additions I have done to my 'toon since I got it.

One of the first things you need to add is a rod holder. I bought the http://www.berkley-fishing.com/prod.php?k=50517&sk=50510&u=28632028896"]Berkley ("[url) rod holder[/URL] and mounted it to my rear rack using a hose clamp and a piece of flat rubber material which I bought from Ace Hobbies cut off a roll in a 1'x1' piece. The rubber placed in between the hose clamp and the frame keeps the rod holder very snug and prevents sliding. Then I added a small bunee to keep the rods in place while I pull one out, last I painted the hose clamps with a black Testors paint pen.

www.badgerracing.com/images/fishing/toon/IMG_7611sm.JPG (www.badgerracing.com/images/fishing/toon/IMG_7611.JPG)
www.badgerracing.com/images/fishing/toon/IMG_7608sm.JPG (www.badgerracing.com/images/fishing/toon/IMG_7608.JPG)
www.badgerracing.com/images/fishing/toon/IMG_7620sm.JPG (www.badgerracing.com/images/fishing/toon/IMG_7620.JPG)

Next is the fishfinder. I mounted the head unit to my 'toon frame right in front of where the right oar mount is using galvanized pipe clamps and aluminum sheet cut to shape. I also wrapped the frame with pieces of the thin rubber where the pipe clamps are to keep it snug and prevent sliding. I am powering it with a small 12v lead acid battery I had from one of my RC rock crawlers. These batteries are great because they can be placed on there side without leaking. Walmart used to have them on clearance for $7. This fishfinder barely uses any power, I used it already for 10+ hours and it only drained 0.4 volts, on a battery that I haven't charged in over 8 months.

www.badgerracing.com/images/fishing/toon/IMG_7605sm.JPG (www.badgerracing.com/images/fishing/toon/IMG_7605.JPG)
www.badgerracing.com/images/fishing/toon/IMG_7606sm.JPG (www.badgerracing.com/images/fishing/toon/IMG_7606.JPG)
www.badgerracing.com/images/fishing/toon/IMG_7607sm.JPG (www.badgerracing.com/images/fishing/toon/IMG_7607.JPG)
www.badgerracing.com/images/fishing/toon/Nylint_battery_charger.jpg

The transducer was another easy mount. I used a 1" tee and cut the top off so it's now a U shape to fit around the frame. I screwed the transducer and also used a hose clamp to a piece of PVC and mounted everything with a piece of the rubber material between the 1" tee and the frame. I didn't tighten down the hose clamps all the way so I can pivot the transducer up out of the way when I launch the 'toon. I took this mount apart last night and moved it back to the rear rack and painted everything black. The pics don't show that but it's mounted the same way.

www.badgerracing.com/images/fishing/toon/IMG_7616sm.JPG (www.badgerracing.com/images/fishing/toon/IMG_7616.JPG)
www.badgerracing.com/images/fishing/toon/IMG_7603sm.JPG (www.badgerracing.com/images/fishing/toon/IMG_7603.JPG)

Skunk_Buster
01-19-2007, 03:57 PM
Hey Badger,

Nice setup, thanks for sharing. I love seeing things like this. I'll post some pics of my setup once I get a pump and some free time.

Duzwatido
01-19-2007, 04:22 PM
Nice work Badger! I used alot of similar material you used when modifing mine, the aluminum plate is a nice touch. Only thing left is the trolling motor. You will enjoy that fish finder, I find myself watching it like it is a TV while fishing sometimes. Helpful but distracting at the same time.

badger
01-19-2007, 10:08 PM
Nice work Badger! I used alot of similar material you used when modifing mine, the aluminum plate is a nice touch. Only thing left is the trolling motor. You will enjoy that fish finder, I find myself watching it like it is a TV while fishing sometimes. Helpful but distracting at the same time.
Thanks.

I know what you mean about the TV... I mean fishfinder. :) I think the distraction is good for me though, makes me slow down even more.

I'm actually not interested in a trolling motor right now. I thought I would want one but I really enjoy rowing the 'toon around. I also like the rig some what light like it is so I can hop between lakes/ponds at Quarry and Shadow Cliffs like I am going to do tomorrow.

I am sure I will get one for use at the larger lakes sooner or later.

FishRman
01-19-2007, 10:40 PM
Very nice write up. Makes it seem easy enough for anyone to try. Im sure if you went to Home Depot and used that creativity you could find a way to mount some wheels and attach them w/ cotter pins for easy on/off and get that toon' more mobile.

badger
01-19-2007, 11:40 PM
Very nice write up. Makes it seem easy enough for anyone to try. Im sure if you went to Home Depot and used that creativity you could find a way to mount some wheels and attach them w/ cotter pins for easy on/off and get that toon' more mobile.
I've got two semi working wheel setups right now. They work in the garage and down the street with no added weight to it but they do slip and flex a little. The problem I have is getting the mount securely attached to my aluminum frame. I have tried to use U-bolts but they crush the tube wall very easily and I don't want to permanently damage my frame.

I've got another idea but I need to get over to my friends house that can weld aluminum (trying to keep it light).

Duzwatido
01-20-2007, 08:42 AM
A good wheel set up that I use is a kids bike fork and tire. I wish I had a picture, but the wheel makes it over rough terrain fairly well. I have pushed my boat far and down some steep banks. You seem creative enough to figure a way to attach one.

badger
03-01-2007, 10:38 AM
I've had some PM's and emails asking about the battery I am using. I though I would share here for others interested.

The battery I use for my fish finder is a 12V, 4.2 Ah (4200mAh) Sealed, Non-spillable, Lead-Acid Battery weighing in at 3.5lbs.

Lead Acid batteries are not deep cycle batteries, that means that if the voltage drops below 10.8v, the battery can be permanently damaged. This voltage is greatly affected by heat, so if its a hot day, make sure you either monitor the voltage or set your fish finders voltage alarm to go off at 11v. I would set the fish finders alarm anyway just so you never drop the voltage down below 10.8v to get the most life out of your battery.

There are several variations of these 12v lead acid batteries which can be found at Radio Shack or Fry's Electronics. I'm not sure if Radio Shack sells chargers but I know that Fry's does not, they sell the batteries but not one 12v lead acid battery charger. ::) Both Rat Shack and Fry's sells there 12v 4.5Ah lead acid batteries for ~$30.

If you find a charger, make sure the charge rate is 420mAh-840mAh (Trickle/over night charger) to get the most life and safe charges out of your battery.

The cheapest I have found a 12v 4.5Ah lead acid battery & charger is on TowerHobbies.com for $10.99 each.

Battery
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXSK06&P=7

Charger
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXJC38&P=M

h00kie
03-01-2007, 11:27 AM
badger,
Do you think that battery will have enough juice to power a ff & some intermittent use from a bilge pump?
The bat & charger is a great deal regardless. Sure is a lot less expensive that the $38 motorcycle bat that I'm using for by ff.

badger
03-01-2007, 11:33 AM
badger,
Do you think that battery will have enough juice to power a ff & some intermittent use from a bilge pump?
The bat & charger is a great deal regardless. Sure is a lot less expensive that the $38 motorcycle bat that I'm using for by ff.
Absolutely. Lead-Acid batteries are gear toward starter jobs. They can unload HIGH surges of current when needed.

If you need more run time (battery life) then maybe look into getting a larger 7Ah battery. But I think a 4.5Ah one should last all day powering a FF and bilge pump.

badger
03-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Im sure if you went to Home Depot and used that creativity you could find a way to mount some wheels and attach them w/ cotter pins for easy on/off and get that toon' more mobile.

A good wheel set up that I use is a kids bike fork and tire. I wish I had a picture, but the wheel makes it over rough terrain fairly well. I have pushed my boat far and down some steep banks. You seem creative enough to figure a way to attach one.
Well I took the easy way out and bought a launching wheel from www.launchinggear.com . It took all of 5 minutes to install and will not harm my aluminum frame at all with the clamp mounts it uses. It seems very sturdy and easy to stow the wheel up when on the water.

If I had to start all over, this would be one of my first upgrades, well worth the $140 dollars.

http://www.launchinggear.com/images/DSC00251%20A.jpg

Fat_Freddy
03-02-2007, 08:49 AM
I want one of those wheels. But, I've been studying the site and it seems like a bug in the system is disengaging the device when you get to the water.

Some of the guys reach under the seat after they are launched and some of them tip the boat up and disengage it before they launch. Both methods seem awkward and strenuous, especially if you have a bad shoulder like I do.

How do you do it, Badger?

badger
03-02-2007, 09:33 AM
I want one of those wheels. But, I've been studying the site and it seems like a bug in the system is disengaging the device when you get to the water.
You mean while wheeling the 'toon around? I don't see how that is possible with all the pressure on the hinge pin that holds the arm in place. So far I've had no issues.

Some of the guys reach under the seat after they are launched and some of them tip the boat up and disengage it before they launch. Both methods seem awkward and strenuous, especially if you have a bad shoulder like I do.

How do you do it, Badger?
I've done both. It does take a little practice if you do it after you launch but I think it is much less strenuous then carrying everything to the shore in multiple trips.

If your in the bay area, your welcome to try mine out to see if you like it.

Fat_Freddy
03-03-2007, 08:46 AM
If your in the bay area, your welcome to try mine out to see if you like it.

Thanks for the offer, but it doesn't matter now. I was out in the garage looking at my pontoon boat thinking about how much easier that wheel gadget would make things that I wasn't paying attention to my feet and tripped and broke my leg.

The only fishing I'll be doing for a while will be in my dreams.

Bummer.

csaechao
03-03-2007, 08:47 AM
wow man that sucks :-?

AKtoCA
03-03-2007, 11:59 AM
crappy!
You can buy the new nintendo wii and rapala fishing game to get your fix while sitting on the couch poppin' pain pills.

badger
03-03-2007, 03:12 PM
Sorry to hear that Fat_Freddy. Hope it heals quickly.

badger
09-29-2007, 10:21 AM
I thought I'd update this thread with my latest upgrade, Fins.

I bought a set $30 swim fins from Sports Authority for summer 'tooning with the warmer weather and not wanting to wear my waders in 75-80* water temps. These fins were much longer then my cheap Caddis fins and provided so much more propulsion also. After using them a couple times I knew I had to upgrade my Caddis fins for use with my waders/boots.......

So I bought a set of Float Tube Force Fins (www.forcefin.com/FF_PAGES/FF_Products/floattubeforce.htm) from California Fly Shop (www.californiaflyshop.com/) in San Carlos for $150.

The first thing you will notice how heavy the fins are, the extra weight has to be from how well made they are. Getting in and out of them is very fast after you have adjusted them properly. I took some time in the garage to set them up so the next time I went fishing I could just get right in them at shore.

The performance of the Force Fins is great. My first two trips using them was in the Delta during the tide changes. Neither time did I use my oars on my pontoon boat. It blew me away how much further and faster I could go compared to my old Caddis fins. That meant that I could keep fishing while quickly moving from spot to spot. They are also very comfortable with the foam/rubber padding under the buckle.

I would recommend buying a set of tethers so you don't loose the fins if you drop them or unbuckle them in the water by accident. It's a cheap accessory that can save $150.

http://www.forcefin.com/FF_MEDIA/images/fins/adjustfloat282.jpg

outdoorsman
09-23-2008, 03:08 PM
Wow.... I didnt even see this thread :-[ Great modifications ;D ;D

Where do you stroe the battery, on the back rack??
I just carry my boat around. Its not that heavy when loaded with all the gear(dont have a battery). I wear open toed sandal and then put my fins on at the water. Never had a problem with my ODC either.
Im jealous!!!!! ;D ;D ;)

Julio916
02-12-2009, 09:14 PM
nice toon,i just look fishermanswarehouse site but they dont have any toons on there site...