PDA

View Full Version : Right Hook sturgeon!!!!!!!!!

Right_Hook
03-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Well made it out 3 out of the 4 days since friday and the fishing was pretty good!!!!!!! friday ended up with 2 bass to 7lbs and a 51in keeper. Sat. was windy and hard to see a bite, but we did get a 5lb bass and lost a nice sturgeon that wrapped around the anchor. Sunday I cancled the trip due to high winds. Monday we had a good bite by landing 5 sturgeon. 4 shakers to 45in and a 67in over-size!!!! missed a few. After yesterdays charter capt. Bob and some friends made bck out to fish the flood. Between the two boats there were 5 sturgeon to the boat.3 shakers a 48in keeper and an over-size. O before Bob spills the beans, I got worked by a shaker!!!!! LOL Fished the upper fleet area all weekend in 23-38ft!!! Evey fish had A chunk of eel hangin from its face with some shrimp!!! Water is up to 57deg!! Go get'em!! back out friday

doneli
03-04-2008, 07:36 PM
great report...seems like you had a great week end. congratulations on your catch....
-doneli-

Intimidator
03-04-2008, 08:05 PM
Nice J,
Great report, but your on the water reports to me were just killing me not being able to be out there my self.
We were moving into the boat show in Sac.

capt. Mike
Intimidator Sportfishing

FishinSturgeon
03-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Good job Jay, beats sitting in an office all day staring at computer screens

NorCal_Bangers
03-04-2008, 09:55 PM
nice weekend jay thats how ya do it.....nice report and you aint lieing about that water temp......TIME TO SWITCH BACK TO STRAIGHT MONO....no more of this CHEATING BRAID TOP SHOT!!!!!!!!! 15# keepers and oversize here i come.....and i am gonna do it this year OVERSIZE ON 10#......

you gonna be out this weekend...call me...i

NCB

RENOBOYS
03-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Nice report. Better than sitting here staring at the computer is right!!! Can't wait, will be out in a couple weeks

CPTN_JACK
03-07-2008, 06:40 AM
J,, Glad to hear the fishins good!! Keep in touch!! CJ [smiley=captjack.gif]