PDA

View Full Version : I'm finally going fishing!!!

ric1ric
02-23-2008, 03:25 PM
Haven't been out this year ahhhhhhhh [smiley=seestars.gif], but i'm getting ready for a monday tuesday fish. With all of these guys getting them, heck even Know Excuses nailed a couple. I didn't even know he catches fish [smiley=rotfl2.gif] Here is where i put a smiley so I don't get in trouble. I thought I better get busy, so Mongo, Kneedeep and I are going to attack something, sturgeon we hope. Well beer will also die on this trip I'm sure, oh and some of that stuff Tim drinks coors something or other. Hot butter rum warms the inners. It's sure to be a great trip with those two along. Mongo and Kneedeep that is!

doneli
02-23-2008, 09:49 PM
good luck to all of you ric and have fun [smiley=beer.gif].

-doneli-

Kneedeep
02-24-2008, 10:59 AM
I'm almost ready Rick, got Brats and buns, gonna smoke some sturgeon and make some breakfast burritos. Mongo says he's bringing sandwich fixins. Last time the raccoons loved Tims choice of lunch meats, hopefully this time they don't want to swim to get in the boat. ;D
I hope Mongo makes down the hill ok. I hear we may be having company on the water, ;) Cool, the ,more the bedderer. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

exocet
02-24-2008, 11:41 AM
Wow I'm in the same boat haven't gone out once this year. Good luck out there sounds like you guys are going to have some fun. ;D

onemore_pass
02-24-2008, 10:23 PM
ric1 kneedeep and Mongo
We will be there also,See you in the morning.

ric1ric
02-25-2008, 06:53 AM
cool see ya there!