PDA

View Full Version : Who's heading out Sunday?

leather_head
02-15-2008, 01:14 PM
Thinking of heading out sunday looks like it going to be a nice day. Not sure where to fish I havn't been out in almost two months. Somewhere between cache and pittsburg I guess would be good. I be in the white North River sporting the stars if you want to stop by and say hello.

Leather_head

Intimidator
02-15-2008, 07:48 PM
I'll be heading to SPB , good luck out there.

Mako
02-15-2008, 10:54 PM
Were running out tomorrow, out of Pittbsurg and going downstream. Hope to give you a good report !

animal
02-15-2008, 11:20 PM
first time poster . Sunday will be heading up the toe drain/ bypass whatever you call it these days, if my anchor will hold :-/

in a couple of weeks im going to make a run up to Teasdale not sure how you spell that , anyone heard a report from teasdale , wards , lovey,s or grims area ?

I'll let you all know how it turns out I predict a very large Mud Shark but
then again I always do ;) good luck all

1 wheel
02-16-2008, 06:36 AM
is b p open?

animal
02-16-2008, 03:09 PM
hope so!!! didnt know they closed it :-?

HUND
02-16-2008, 06:31 PM
I'm going to have another go at it ..
It was perfect out there today [smiley=swimmingfish.gif]

leather_head
02-16-2008, 07:34 PM
For sure should be a great day tomorrow...lets just hope the sturgeon are hungry!

Leather_head

animal
02-16-2008, 10:42 PM
is b p open?
sorry 1 wheel I realize i mis-understood you lol . I though you meant closed for fishing .
to answer your ? about the" by pass " the weir in west sac on the way to woodland is not open, I dont think

however the toe drain/yolo bypass is very high and strong either from run off or maybe , and this is a ? too all The Tisdale weir is open and it might connect to the yolo bypass on it's way down and out , Im not sure on that tisdale bypass/ sutter may dump into the upper sac river.
I tried to find a map on line that showed the path of the tisdale over flow and did'nt have much luck >:( so if anyone knows the answers to these misspelled questions feel free to clarify ::) :-[

HUND
02-17-2008, 06:58 AM
I was thinking Black Point ...

It has been closed for some time now