PDA

View Full Version : Going fishing this weekend!!

Doctor_Dan
02-08-2008, 06:33 PM
Hey guys, I'm finally going to get the chance to go dino searching on Sunday ;D. Probably going to launch at Brannon, but my dilema is, should I go down toward Chain and the PG&E plant, or should I go up around Cache Slough, or up toward Hood? I know.....they're all over, put a line and bait in the water and wait to get bit!! My fishing opportunities are pretty slim with this bovine TB problem going on, so I'd appreciate some bonafide help here.

Thanks, Dan

Kneedeep
02-08-2008, 07:09 PM
Dan I wouldn't worry too much about the where as I would about the tides. Being at the place you want to fish during the start of a tide change is the most important thing, second is marking fish on your finder in that area. Good bait doesn't hurt either. Check the tide schedules (salt water tides is a good resource) Pick a location where you get the tide movement you want at a time that works for you, then go scope out a hole. Deep is good when it's cold. Good luck. :)

HUND
02-08-2008, 09:10 PM
This is a good weekend to be out.

I will be out past the SPB rock wall on Sunday.

Norm's had better have some good bait !

pole_position
02-08-2008, 10:26 PM
water temps are good at cache slough this might help the bite But you still need to mark fish or move till you do Good luck.