PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburg Feb 4th

DELTAPILOT
02-04-2008, 09:37 AM
Hey all I have been a Striper Man for about 30 years and once in awhile I try for Dinos but today im going to pitt to be converted I hope.
My girlfriend has hooked into two in the last three years using shad, and I have had to hear about it every time we go or even talk about fishing.
So today hopefully I will prevail and finally catch one and end this madness. Even as I write this, she is in the bathroom getting ready, Talking smak about how she is the Delta Queen KING of the boat.
Wish me luck all and ill post up when we get home tonight...

Bob

Jerrdirt
02-04-2008, 09:52 AM
Good luck and try to stay out of the wind's way. ;)

Kneedeep
02-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Good luck DELTAPILOT and don't forget the camera.

Fishmom
02-04-2008, 10:18 AM
Maybe she'll teach you how ;)

DinoBlaster
02-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Good luck and report when your done ;)

Seon
02-04-2008, 03:21 PM
I headed out towards Rio Vista when I noticed the strong wind gust. Turned around and headed back home, got on the puter and read wind gust to 30 mph. Whee, glad I didn't head out today but whether looks good for tomorrow.

doneli
02-04-2008, 05:39 PM
this time of the year..."weather" is the first thing i check before going out...from here until april wind is the main concern.....just be careful out there and good luck

-doneli-

DELTAPILOT
02-06-2008, 05:21 PM
OK so I got the boat ready, winds werent an issue here in Lafayette, ::) Everything was looking great. Got the poles ... check... foul weather gear ... check ... gas .. double check for truck and boat... man that was 165 buck total... lol... got beer... check.. camera... check... OK all set... oh yeah ... girlfriend... ok she's in the truck.. check... go to pittsburg freelaunch... OH MY FREEKEN GOD... GOT WAVES? CHECKA ROONIE...
Turned around and headed for The Dead Fish resturaunt in crocket for lunch and bagged the whole deal... I should have gone today... water was like glass...

At least i didnt spend any money on bait lol.... we will try again sunday...

And by the way she said that i was just scared to go out cause she would skunk me again lol... what a BZ ... lol

ZACK
02-06-2008, 05:44 PM
You could have got out of the wind in Montezuma, or Napa River?

Kneedeep
02-06-2008, 06:56 PM
Mongo and I stuck two Dinos today at Rio just up stream from the bridge. Mongo is gonna post all the info and pictures tomorrow evening as he is now my personal seceratery/picture poster/fishnetter/ and all around fun guy to fish with and just plain hang out with. ;D ;D ;D Go get em guys their there. If the sea lion shows up, just move right away, it ruined our good tide yesterday. Good luck.

gomezfish
02-07-2008, 01:40 PM
lol@ " what a BZ"

"FISH OR DIE U BZ!!"

DELTAPILOT
02-08-2008, 04:33 AM
lol@ " what a BZ"

"FISH OR DIE U BZ!!"
Well its what the college kids say when they call someone a BEEAAAch (sounds like)

gomezfish
02-08-2008, 09:09 AM
;)