PDA

View Full Version : New Co-Moderator!

metalmouth
06-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Foresthill Fly Guy has generously agreed to be a co-moderator on the Photo\Art Board. Thanks for all of your input and the time you donate to these boards!

MM/Don

zhands
06-10-2009, 02:25 PM
Thanks for co-moderating Darin. Now we have 2 experts and just one Hack. Your going to be a great addition.

Your creative and talented and knowledgeable.
Plus you have good taste in dogs. ;)

Z
:)

Captain Compassion
06-10-2009, 02:40 PM
Way to be FFG. You are a great addition to the team. Can't wait for some pics from your new camera.

CC

Darin
06-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the nice welcome guys. I am more than happy to be here. I'm no expert like Yak but I'm trying to learn as much as I can and as fast as I can on photography. I have a bad habit of taking my hobbies to the extreme, and it looks like I'm doing it again ;) The way I see it is fishing and photos go hand in hand. Without photo's we couldn't brag to our buddies about the fish we caught ;D. If I can help anyone in any way just let me know. This is a learning adventure for me and I am looking forward to the road ahead. I just checked my UPS tracking and my camera and it should be here by Friday..I'm hoping :-/

Z. I've seen your pictures and they look Awesome. Your quite the talent yourself. You have a great eye for some awesome shots. Its great we have someone like you on this board and thanks for the kind words.

FFG

YakMotor
06-10-2009, 11:30 PM
FFG - Welcome aboard! I'm also enjoying your stream roving eye and enthusiasm for your new addiction ... 'er hobby.

Just glad it's not my wallet that gotta accessorize that new dSLR! ::)

Friday? That seems like about two weeks from now, huh? Hang in there it'll come!

Darin
06-11-2009, 01:12 AM
FFG - Welcome aboard! * I'm also enjoying your stream roving eye and enthusiasm for your new addiction ... 'er hobby.

Just glad it's not my wallet that gotta accessorize that new dSLR! * ::)

Friday? *That seems like about two weeks from now, huh? *Hang in there it'll come!

Thanks Yak. I hear ya there. Accessories..wow. Where do I start. Way too much cool stuff out there that is luring me in like a kid in a candy store. I don't have the camera yet but I have a list of "things to get" already with a few items on order..will it ever stop..NOPE, not with this kid. Will I ever be rich...nope, not with this kid. BUT I'll be having a lot of fun while I'm broke ;)
FFG

hellbent
06-11-2009, 03:54 AM
Congrats and good luck!

MB_Kevin
06-11-2009, 10:38 PM
I think you were the perfect addition Foresthill Fly Guy!

Mackattack
06-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Welcome to the big leages Darin. I think with your input this will be a better place to pic. With your new camera I cant imangine what can come soon to a computer near me soon !

Mackattack

foresthill_fishin
06-13-2009, 07:42 PM
Congrats Darin ;) always look forward to viewing your photos......

Joel