PDA

View Full Version : End of the Season Tally

Americansteel
01-14-2010, 01:14 AM
So we're almost done with another season.... What will your "victim" tally be at seasons end?

In November I was thinking we were just gonna squeak by with about 50 for this year. Then about Mid December it turned on and we have had a consistent pick of ducks since then. As of today we have 95 birds from our club and with this next week of forcasted storms I'm hoping and praying and crossing my fingers that well break the 100 bird mark

waterdog
01-14-2010, 01:54 AM
I havent kept track of the totals but so far January far exceeds Nov and Dec. (although I did not hunt much in Dec). I have friends that have a 4 person blind just outside of Sac and up until Jan. they didn't have more than 15 or 20 total. Jan has changed that. Bring on the storms.
Waterdog :)

smithstation
01-14-2010, 06:15 AM
I have done well early, Nov/Dec. out in the range ponds with local birds and a few honkers but from Christmas on it has been great at the club. Shooting a blind on the SJ river has been awesome. Saw a lot of new birds in the last 2 weeks. Been shooting limits almost every time out. Not a lot of green heads at the club but I had rather eat the teal. Shot a lot of mallards in the range ponds. I should be at 70+ ducks/geese by the end of season if things keep going well.

Americansteel
01-14-2010, 09:28 AM
I havent kept track of the totals but so far January far exceeds Nov and Dec. (although I did not hunt much in Dec). I have friends that have a 4 person blind just outside of Sac and up until Jan. they didn't have more than 15 or 20 total. Jan has changed that. Bring on the storms.
Waterdog :)

my dad has a good friend that had killed 4 birds all season then friday the birds moved into his area and by sunday sunday had added 50 birds