PDA

View Full Version : Man I Love A Good Storm

Americansteel
12-13-2009, 08:12 AM
I sat out in the rice blind today and killed 16 ducks for 4 seats. Not the best avg, but our best shoot so far this year. Hopefully it just keeps picking up from here on out

gadgetman
12-13-2009, 08:27 AM
Our day was yesterday. 3 limit for 3 guys. This was my first day out this year. Went back out today, lot less flying for us. They were much higher today. So two of us left at 9:30. The guy that stayed behind got his 7 by 11:30.

Cal_Kellogg
12-13-2009, 09:56 AM
Paul Kneeland was out with Vance Staplin of Vance's Tackle on Saturday. They whacked limits of ducks from Paul's blind over near Griddley (spelling?) Two kokanee guys in a duck blind...very interesting...I wonder if they had their shot shells loaded with Sockeye Slammers.... :D :D :D

camotracker
12-13-2009, 12:01 PM
way to go guy's. going ot on wednesday

xxxxxx
12-13-2009, 12:35 PM
Paul Kneeland was out with Vance Staplin of Vance's Tackle on Saturday. They whacked limits of ducks from Paul's blind over near Griddley (spelling?)* Two kokanee guys in a duck blind...very interesting...I wonder if they had their shot shells loaded with Sockeye Slammers.... :D :D :D

Vance would have had to restock Paul with those great spoons because Paul gave me a handfull awhile back at HellHole....Now they are my go to lure for Koks and I have bought a bunch more.....Thanks Paul

RF

waterdog
12-14-2009, 01:04 AM
Launched at Beldon landing Sat morn and went out Montazuma slough to a favorite spot. 4 of us got limits of divers and puddle ducks. My dog Sprig did a fantastic job retrieving. Best lab I have ever had. So nice to have a well trained obedient lab who minds, doesn't whine and doesn't go to retrieve until I give him the command. He's as good in the pheasant fields as he is in the blind and he is a happy perfect member of the family.
Bring on the storms.
Waterdog :)