PDA

View Full Version : nov 25 chain

purebred166
11-22-2005, 05:06 PM
im headed out on the 25th to spend the night at chain. anybody else going to be there?

STURGEONSTOMPER
11-22-2005, 06:14 PM
Yea maybe I will. Not sure yet though. Headed out to cache in the am but if Im to stay Ill head south to chain ;D

swikmo
11-23-2005, 10:25 AM
So like without giving up anyones secret spot,would it be safe to say that that whole area by light 1 is as good as anywhere around that island or is the backside any better up towards monty?And on the monty subject,would that be the place to explore or take the entrance north of the fleet?Now i got sturgeon on the brain Im looking through all the old posts and finding all these wonderfull strugy areas.Inquiring minds wanna know.Have a great turkeyday!

swikmogeon

SturgeonHunter_420
11-23-2005, 10:46 AM
Hey swikmo, that entire area down there is a sturgeon house. You can catch them anywhere down there ;) SS and I will probably see you out there. If ya have a radio, we'll be on ch. 68 ;D

swikmo
11-23-2005, 11:39 AM
Awesome!Thanx 4 lookin out.Well definately give it a shot though it may not be till sat or sunday due to this dang holiday.If I had my way id be heading down there in a cpl hours but now gotta drive to clear lake to meet the fam.They say they got this private dock on the lake at the condo,to bad no sturgy in there.oh well,a wet line is a happy line.We have a radio but its stowed (correct boat lingo?Trying to brush up a bit....lol)and well have to get it out and tinker with it and if its a sucess you'll hear from us.Tight linez yo!

P.S. like the name ;)....peace out.....