PDA

View Full Version : Monty in the am

tattooed_angler
10-29-2005, 05:33 PM
Going to be launching at beldons sunday any one else going out. Believe it's pops levelwind and yours truly the tat2. I'll be on ch 68 holla if in the area or drop by for a spell. Later Tiger

STURGEONSTOMPER
10-30-2005, 02:58 PM
Good luck out there Tig ;)

I fished Hood last night with 916 for Nadda ::)But I did see a few jumpers which is always good :D

tattooed_angler
10-30-2005, 03:07 PM
Levelwind pops and me got on the water at 0730 and fished close to the red barn till about 130pm. nadda did see some jumpers as well but none with our hooks in em. Heard on the CB 68 that seal island in susuin bay and the other two islands there (cant remember there name at the moment) ??? was doing good for striper action. Next week we'll do it again :)Tiger

STURGEONSTOMPER
10-30-2005, 03:26 PM
Ryer and Roe Island maybe ;)

tattooed_angler
10-30-2005, 03:30 PM
thats it! thanks had a brain fart. Tiger

mike22ca
10-31-2005, 10:28 AM
Joe and Bry...I hella wanted to go, but my cousin was up for the weekend and I took him trout fishin and salmon fishin (see the boards for the reports ;)). So I know you said next Friday but I dunno if I can get that off since I took thur and fri this last week off. Whats up on the weekend? How are the tides looking? I have and unlimited amount of roe man, so let me know and I gots the goods ;D

tattooed_angler
10-31-2005, 10:54 AM
It's all good weekend wise too Mike ;). We were thinking about some other plans but I have a feeling about sticking to dino fishing next weeks. Me and a partner form work were thinking about going after work friday. He's only going to stay till about morning time and then split. I would like to stay out longer like 2-3 pm. Brian your invited too man! I could just meet ya at the docks saturday morning any ;Dtime! We have a few days to plan out so ideas bri and Mike ???

mike22ca
10-31-2005, 11:58 AM
What time is after work on friday? Im down to pull a night time trip ;) I know some good locations. Where were you thinkin about fishin at tat? Whats your take Bryan?

tattooed_angler
10-31-2005, 01:07 PM
We get off at midnight friday and it would take about 45min to hour to get there to beldons ramp by monte bridge.
Idea here though ..if you guys got there early and fished the docks and ramp then I meet you about 1245 or one am. The only reason I cant off shift :-/ I work with the other guy. Just a thought. I'll talk to him today see if he neet me there too?!
Weather too I dont care for the cold but rain and cold well ok that too ;)not pouring buckets though! :-/..Brian any thoughts :) Mike and I are willing to voutch for your liberty pass too. ;) Went ot look at a new gps/ sonar too hmmm like ;)

levelwined
10-31-2005, 01:18 PM
I just checked the boards and was saying I was not sure about this week end :-/ But I'll talk to the comander :) If I do go I'll probably take my dingy out ::) And try around the cable crossing or around the mouth this time. I'll let you guys know more as we get closer..

tattooed_angler
10-31-2005, 01:21 PM
I was thinking in the am running down to the fleet or shoot up the other way than we normally go. Depends ya know on conditions.

levelwined
10-31-2005, 01:37 PM
That pretty much is what I was thinking if I get my kitchen pass. The fleet is always a decent bet. Or try on the flats just before or after the hole at cable crossing turn. I'll be more discriptive over the phone if I cant go and I'll let you know where I would try. If me and mike arn't already being towed out the gate by a monster....lol

tattooed_angler
10-31-2005, 01:46 PM
HMMMMMM two boats that sounds like fun too. Good for safty reasons and double the trouble for dinos. :) *Yeah Mike your thoughts?! ;D One thing here not too worried about it though is I have to drop off my work friend back at the ramp at nine to 12am morning on saturday but I;ll talk to him tonight to see if the COMANDER will let him stay out longer. ;D

tattooed_angler
10-31-2005, 01:51 PM
Any sniffers know any good lines to tell the hunny that you want to go fishing??

mike22ca
10-31-2005, 02:12 PM
Lucky me I dont have to use the excuses, my gf accepts that Im infected with chronic fishermantitis ;D.

I'm up for whatever though...how many skeins of roe should I bring?

tattooed_angler
10-31-2005, 02:25 PM
a few I'll bring some other bait as well have you guys cheched the weather yet. Ill check the tides tonight when I get home from work.

penn_yan_bill
10-31-2005, 04:39 PM
Me and my kid used to call home and I'd tell the wife the boat broke down. Always good for lots of extra hours on the river.

levelwined
10-31-2005, 04:45 PM
Hey Joe,
They dont look to bad. I'am not going to check the weather till Thurs :P. Cause it'll change. I'll go as long as it is not to windy. Dont mind the rain just hate the wind :)
Still haven't talked to the commander yet though I'll let you know!!
P.S.
She knows my addiction and puts up with it pretty well, but I still have to check in once in awhile.

tattooed_angler
10-31-2005, 06:06 PM
it's all good brian totaly understand. when I was hiched up I knew who was in charge and it was not me bro! ;)
my friend may not be able to go but I'll know more on wed thurs from him. I'll find a extra person or just meet ya two in the am/ We have a pleathora of time here. HAHAH dinos look out ;D

levelwined
11-02-2005, 04:08 PM
Just got off the phone with mike22, Afer much twisting of my arm ::) I will either be there friday night or saturday. :) As long as it is not to windy.
Levelwinde

tattooed_angler
11-03-2005, 09:49 PM
OTAY so we are on the same page Mike and Brian, sat morning we'll hook up at the ramp and head out to Brians secret hole. ;D
SHHHHHH were hunting dinos..... 8) Anyhow Mike you meet me at my house and well take the 45 min to one hour drive to monty and get there around sun up 7am. I think we should meet at 6am Mike at the casa. I called your cell and gave you my address. Call if need directions bro.
Brian cant wait to see ya catch one of those biguns and meet your ole man. Food bait and other things we may need we'll talk about it over the phones. Don't forget the skins Mike!! ;)

fishguts
11-03-2005, 10:07 PM
Any sniffers know any good lines to tell the hunny that you want to go fishing??

When you have been married for 25 years, you don't need an excuse they gladly let you go. LOL.

mike22ca
11-04-2005, 11:12 AM
Same page, crystal clear fellas...I'll be there with some grub and magical sturgeon berries lol.

levelwined
11-04-2005, 02:14 PM
I'll stop by in the A.M. and check on getting so grass. If they dont have that I'll bring some pile. If you dont see my truck when you get there I got destracted at the mareina and am doing casting practice for magical sturgeon berrys. ;) So give me a call when you get thier. If my truck is there Joe will know where to find me. :-X

mike22ca
11-04-2005, 02:47 PM
Crap man, I just got a msg from Joe...sounds like he wont be able to make it.

levelwined
11-04-2005, 05:20 PM
You still down to going? I am still going to go, we can fit three in my boat. ??? It will be cramped but it is possiable. You'll just have to hold the sturg on your lap on the way back. 8) lol

mike22ca
11-04-2005, 05:33 PM
You'll just have to hold the sturg on your lap on the way back. *8) lol * * LMAO

I dunno man...I was thinkin of maybe harvesting some more roe tomorrow morning now that plans changed a little bit ;)

levelwined
11-05-2005, 05:28 PM
YOU DID NOT MISS ANYTHING :'( Me and dad started at the merinea for some row.. So we didnt get on the water till about 8:30 went to the cable crossing for about 2 hours..Got one little dink striper, next spent about 3 hours at the mouth. Then to the where the monty meets Hunters cut for about 2 hours. For a grand totale of 1 small stripper about 71/2 hours fishing. :( I think I shall blame it on all the boat traffic :-/. We felt like a cork in a washing machine. Hope somebody else had some luck today...
Brian

SturgeonHunter_420
11-05-2005, 06:17 PM
YOU DID NOT MISS ANYTHING :'( Me and dad started at the merinea for some row.. So we didnt get on the water till about 8:30 went to the cable crossing for about 2 hours..Got one little dink striper, next spent about 3 hours at the mouth. Then to the where the monty meets Hunters cut for about 2 hours. For a grand totale of 1 small stripper about 71/2 hours fishing. :( I think I shall blame it on all the boat traffic *:-/. We felt like a cork in a washing machine. Hope somebody else had some luck today...
Brian * *

Thats sturgeon fishin dude. There has been times when we sat out there from fri early afternoon all the way to sun night without one bite. Hey, at least you guys dont have to clean anything. ;)

levelwined
11-05-2005, 08:44 PM
Thats sturgeon fishin dude. There has been times when we sat out there from fri early afternoon all the way to sun night without one bite. Hey, at least you guys dont have to clean anything. ;)
Copy that it was still better than work ;D And I just figured I would leave them out there for next weekend :) Cause all the boats on the water were chaseing them up to the hood :D

tattooed_angler
11-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Sorry Brian and Mike but ya guys know how much it means to me to see Dee win. I have been printing for the last 5 hours and had to buy a new lazer jet printer. Tell ya guys what next weeks at SS dino derby Ill make it up to ya. BIG TIME ;) I fell hecka bad cancelling on you guys but have to help moms out so she can be the new prez.
Well I bet you guys had more fun than I since I have been looking a computer for hours. Instead of dino hunting with you two. Well next week is next weeks well get em then. I'll call you guys sunday

dogfish30
11-06-2005, 08:55 AM
I'm headed to Montezuma on Fri. the 18th. I'm thinkin of trolling towards the glass house for a while and then try for sturgeon somewhere. I'm feeling kind of lucky. It was 25 years ago to the day, 11-18-80, my birthday, that I caught my largest striper ever. 30# off the bank right where they built that new ramp at the bridge. I grew up in Suisun and used to fish this area all the time, but I moved away 11 years ago and haven't fished it since. Please keep the reports coming. It's going to be like going home ;D. Thanks, and good luck to all, DF30 PS, How's that ramp, and how much to launch?

levelwined
11-06-2005, 10:35 AM
Dogfish The ramp is pretty nice. It does get pretty packed on the weekend :o. But it being friday you should be O.K. If you do go a weekend its best to get there pretty early. It is 5 dollars to launch. YOu can use cash or credit card. Good Luck

levelwined
11-06-2005, 10:38 AM
Tattofish
No worries bud. I know how much that election means to your clan. ;D Hope all goes well. As I said earlyer it was just another fun day soaking bait. Talk to you later this week.
Brian

Reno_Reeler
11-06-2005, 11:53 AM
thats it! thanks had a brain fart. Tiger

Be careful, those brain farts, depending on their intensity, can cause an aneurysm!
http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/7342/brainfartmdclr3xp.gif

tattooed_angler
11-06-2005, 12:32 PM
LOL RR hecka funny :D and Brian thanks for being undrsatanding it will all be over soooooon I think