PDA

View Full Version : On your mark, get set......

STURGEONSTOMPER
09-22-2005, 10:44 AM
Im outta here,,,Done working for the week and Ill see you guys on the water Fri-sat-or sunday if you can find me ;D Good luck to everybody...Peace out 8)

PlugROCKSTAR
09-22-2005, 10:48 AM
good luck dude..please don't call me to tell me that your fishing >:( :P

sunracer1957
09-22-2005, 12:37 PM
SS sayes let the games begin!!! by the way the weather looks real good for the Derby, winds @ 5-10 knots all weekend couldn't ask for better conditions,, ;D

donzitroller
09-22-2005, 03:06 PM
Well, I'm off tomorrow and am already working to increase my tolerance to Coronas.. a little grocery shoppin, a stop by Bev-Mo, slap some sammiches together and I'm ready to roll! Is it Friday yet?

highasakite
09-22-2005, 03:16 PM
Not to be dick or anything but it seems to me there are a lot of people that will be fishing starting Friday and this thing does not start until Saturday morning????

I am hoping that everybody will be honest and not keep there Friday fish!!!!

Good luck all.

sunracer1957
09-22-2005, 03:19 PM
Donzi

I'll bet a bunch of us are running around doing last min prep,, can't wait for the festivites,,

So whos all going down Friday night? I know SS, MR_T , Flo, Big T, Sturgeonchaser 420, Krzy, Myself are going to be there, who else??

STURGEONSTOMPER
09-22-2005, 03:45 PM
Not to be dick or anything but it seems to me there are a lot of people that will be fishing starting Friday and this thing does not start until Saturday morning????

Good luck all.

Not I, I dont need to cheat...Ive been moving for 3 months straight and now Im done so Im going fishing..Thats all..If I hook up friday everybody will know it trust me ;)

Bassassin
09-22-2005, 03:50 PM

Good luck all.

You have to remember we all don't live so close to Pittsburg. If you think I am waking up at 1:30am Saturday to get there by 4am Saturday you really are highasakite. ;D I will be down Friday evening enjoying a few beverages with my fellow sniffers. Come 4am...Donzi and I will be ready to get our fish on!

Bassassin
09-22-2005, 03:51 PM
Donzi

I'll bet a bunch of us are running around doing last min prep,, can't wait for the festivites,,

So whos all going down Friday night? I know SS, MR_T , Flo, Big T, Sturgeonchaser 420, Krzy, Myself are going to be there, who else??

Donzi and I will be down Friday night. We should get together for a few beverages.

highasakite
09-22-2005, 04:00 PM
Sorry guy's,

I did not mean anybody specifically. forget what I said I was having a bad moment. I was Highasakite so to speak ;)

I do feel this will be a honest event seeing who will be fishing in it and do appreciate all of the effort everybody has put in making it happen.

Good luck!! It is almost fishing time.

fishrman4life
09-22-2005, 05:50 PM
Packin tonite. Hardest part of the day is over....work of course. ;) Now just school and a short work day tomorrow and I'll be ready to go. ;)

SturgeonVirgin
09-22-2005, 06:44 PM
Looking to leave sac area aournd 4 tomorrow afternoon, then bait and gas stops on the way. Hope to hit the water around 6-7. but I will not be sturgeon fishing until the agreed start time. I have never fished the area before, so I really don't want to be bangin aroundin the dark in unknown waters.

There might be a few adult beverages involved.....

CHICKFISHING58
09-22-2005, 07:41 PM
Donzi

I'll be there leaving Reno around 1PM see you guys there ;)

fishrman4life
09-22-2005, 07:45 PM
dammit everyone is leaving early and i cant GOOOOOO :'( :'( :'( this sucks :-/

donzitroller
09-22-2005, 07:46 PM
I am hoping that everybody will be honest and not keep there Friday fish!!!! Good luck all.
Friday fish will be cooked onboard Saturday morning!

fishrman4life
09-22-2005, 07:48 PM
we'll be picking up our plates right on time donzi! ;D

donzitroller
09-22-2005, 07:49 PM
Donzi and I will be down Friday night. We should get together for a few beverages.
I'm not working tomorrow, "Friday night" my A**.. we should have stipers in the boat in time for cocktails at Killer's! Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about!

FISH ON!

FF_MYRL
09-22-2005, 09:31 PM
I GET OFF WORK AT 0800HRS TOMORROW AND I AM READY TO GO! HAVE TO STOP IN MANTECA AND BUY A NEW ANCHOR, ON THE WAY.

fishkiller
09-22-2005, 09:37 PM
8)bring on them stripers donzi I just mounted a new propane grill on the killer. 8)oh did I mention me and Capt. Jim are deep frying a mess of sturgy for finger food too. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bassassin
09-22-2005, 09:52 PM
Funny you say so. I have three nice dino fillets thawed in the frig ready to hit the hot oil in the morning. I may even share a bite with Donzi. :P :P :P

donzitroller
09-22-2005, 09:58 PM
8)bring on them stripers donzi I just mounted a new propane grill on the killer. 8)oh did I mention me and Capt. Jim are deep frying a mess of sturgy for finger food too. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Funny you say so. I have three nice dino fillets thawed in the frig ready to hit the hot oil in the morning. I may even share a bite with Donzi. *:P :P :P
Ok, now ya'all are making me hungry! I'm ready, let's fish already!

STURGEONSTOMPER
09-22-2005, 11:28 PM
Well....While all you guys are cooking..Ill be fishing ;D

Im so outta here 5am ish ::)

Donations to the cause from "Freeport Bait and Tackle"